Nugget Salad

Here's another nugget from a very recent trip that a friend and I took  :head: We both scored nicely :yesss:  I'm not posting our total take, but you'll appreciate this beauty. Found just a few inches deep with the GPZ, it was a screamer :black_knight_standing:Only a gram and flat. Dropped it in my salad :rolleyes: Life is good :thumbsupanim

DSX102367.jpg.cbe4b1496829f3f08021275874ac013e.jpg

• Like 3

• Admin

Hey Rod,

Great looking nugget, that for sharing.  Sure seems like some good nuggets have been popping out for the guys that are searching hard out there.  

I'm loving the GPZ, but without the use of a bungee or anything, I normally pay for it the next day with a lower back issue and now my neck is tweaked.  It's always something when you start getting older ..... 

Hey Rob, you have to be kidding. Why don't you use a HipStick? Although I use it with the harness supplied with the GPZ and also use the "J" rods on it, you can set up almost any harness and have a stout belt to anchor the HipStick and the 7000 is a cinch to work with all day with no penalty the next day on your back or shoulders. 
I am much older than you and much shorter...Come on man ; )

Edited by FlakMagnet
  • Haha 2

On 2/6/2018 at 6:48 PM, nuggethunting said:

Hey Rod,

Great looking nugget, that for sharing.  Sure seems like some good nuggets have been popping out for the guys that are searching hard out there.  

I'm loving the GPZ, but without the use of a bungee or anything, I normally pay for it the next day with a lower back issue and now my neck is tweaked.  It's always something when you start getting older ..... 

Rob, use that swing arm, it's the only way I can swing all day. You don't have to prove anything to us, we know your tough.

On 2/6/2018 at 6:48 PM, nuggethunting said:

I normally pay for it the next day with a lower back issue and now my neck is tweaked.  It's always something when you start getting older ..... 

Stop swinging from one arm like a monkey from high tension lines ya goof. :P