Recent Update on the Minelab Equinox Metal Detectors

• Admin

Hello All,

This is the most recent information regarding the new Minelab Equinox 600 or 800 metal detectors.  Due to worldwide demand of this unit, the shipments to the US and other regions are much smaller than originally expected.  This in a nutshell means less units allocated to each dealer on the first couple of shipments.  There will be no dealer that is getting a huge shipment, Minelab is using a very fair method to allocate some units to each dealer.

All I'm asking is for customer to be patient about them trickling in, as there are shipment after shipment coming in, but the first couple will be slow.  Everyone is so excited to get their hands on these new detectors along with the great prices. 

If you have any questions, comments on the new detectors, please post them here.  I have already reached out to a few of my customers that will be getting units on the first shipment. 

This will be an exciting year with the fairly new Gold Monster selling extremely well and now the Minelab Equinox series.  Minelab continues to amaze me with their technology on the gold and now coin/relic/beach side.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Nobody is saying a word about how many Equinox they receiving but it’s known some are on the way to the buyer.

This will be the first round of Equinox and as time goes by we’ll see lots more until things get back to normal. Nothing will be normal until all who has been waiting in that long line gets their detector,

I’m just one of many in said line and I’m here to that day my name comes up.

Chuck

Rob

Thanks for the update . That question on the number just came automatic but covering all the Minelab dealers across the U S adds up to a large number.

Maybe not here but over on Steve H. forum it’s one hot subject this new detector from Minelab called the Equinox. 

It’s been talk about coils for the Equinox but Minelab has yet to post a price on anything other than the detector.

Chuck

• Admin

Hello All,

Just a quick update, all the Equinox 800's I received are packed up and ready to ship tomorrow morning.  Everyone has been contacted that will be received their new Minelab Equinox 800.  I have one 600 left in stock, but I'm sure it will be gone tomorrow.  Call ASAP if you're interested.  

Hey Rob

Thanks for keeping us posted. I know you and a lot of other dealers have a long line of people waiting for their Equinox but good things come to he who waits.

Just think of the guy building your detector right now. He’s saying &&@):’ . I can’t give you the true translation but in short it’s Americans I’m working as fast as I can.

What I’m about to tell you is true.

I have a friend in another state that calls be and tells me to come and dig up some silver. Got that ? Now this silver just us two only know where it’s at. Then tells me he wants me go buy that 7000 I been wanting.

I tell him I can’t do that but I’ll dig it up for him to buy it. He ask why not and I said I can’t take advantage of a friend .

like I said this is true .

Chuck

Minelab has posted that it will be another shipment going out this coming Monday the 19th of February. It will be interesting to see how many Equinox’s the dealers receive this time. I think the last shipment went from a few to none for some dealers.

I’ve been wrong before but I just don’t remember when but I don’t think Minelab knew it would ever be such a great demand for this detector the Equinox. Now every dealer is over run with orders that it will take a while for Minelab to over come the demand  that is before them.

Chuck

If your name is Cabela you don’t have to wait in line to get your order of Equinox’s.

The dealers that’s going to be there after the sale is having to wait for their order in a very long line . Guys like Rob is just one of many dealers is wanting to get your Equinox to you. Sorry their name is not Cabela.

Chuck

PS With Rob you got a name.

45 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

If your name is Cabela you don’t have to wait in line to get your order of Equinox’s.

The dealers that’s going to be there after the sale is having to wait for their order in a very long line . Guys like Rob is just one of many dealers is wanting to get your Equinox to you. Sorry their name is not Cabela.

Chuck

PS With Rob you got a name.

Chuck,

I just went to Cabela's website and tried looking for the Equinox and found all the other Minelabs and Minelab products they sell but no Equinox there???

http://www.cabelas.com/browse.cmd?categoryId=734095080&CQ_search=minelab&CQ_zstype=REG

Edited by Gold Seeker

Rob

Thanks so much for the great service I always get from you. 

FlakMagnet

I’m going camping on my front door until that Equinox I’ve been waiting for gets here.

I’ve cancelled going to the gun show with three friends this weekend to have time with my new toy.

Chuck