Prayers Needed - Off Topic

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Thanks once again for all the thoughts and prayers.  As of this evening, my Father is still in the Hospital, but in a normal room, not the ICU anymore.  They are getting his medications all worked out before they release him home.  They are going to send him home with a "Life Vest."  This is a vest that can shock him if the heart rhythm gets out of wack.   My Father don't want to wear it, he said it's the most awkward bra/vest he has ever worn.  

He still has to have a ByPass, not sure how many, but they are thinking about a month out.  We are concerned when he comes home, something might happen.  Please continue with all the prayers!  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Still praying Rob.

Dang old guys are stubborn!!!!!  Make him wear it.  Old guys think they are invincible and still young but in reality....NOT...  im almost there :)  Take charge and keep things in order.

Hang in there.

Tom H.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WHawkins said:

I’m surprised they sent him home knowing he needs a bypass.

I'm sure they want him to regain some strength before doing the bypass, hospitals aren't the best place for that for the most part, in general they aren't the healthest places with all the germs and such, many times people get sicker from extended stays in hospitals and usually from something other than what they came in for treatment for. 

I was in the hospital for 14 days after mine, Life flighted from Mariposa to Fresno Ca, they got me there, and while in the emergency room, had another, was rushed straight up for a three way bypass, but it turned out to be a 5 way, Dr. said to my wife, my heart is mush, and only other options for me will be a heart transplant. Which I'm not having!