How about a BBQ and outing

• Admin

Hey NotyourNugget,

Thanks for joining the forums.  I was hoping to have one this year, but things kind of fell out of place.  I heard the NuggetShooter outing scheduled in Quartzsite got canceled.  I don't know all the details, just heard there was issue with land ownership or where it was going to be held.  

I just thought it would be great to get some folks together and have a really great time. With all the really nice new minelabs out there  with all different kinds of coils, signal enhancer's you name it. We could do a pot luck dinner/lunch, I could bring the grill and burgers. Some one else can bring some beans, hotdogs. Any thing else, who knows maybe we might just have some fun. Let's make it happen!!:rolleyes::)

On 3/14/2018 at 8:07 PM, NotyourNugget said:

I just thought it would be great to get some folks together and have a really great time. With all the really nice new minelabs out there  with all different kinds of coils, signal enhancer's you name it. We could do a pot luck dinner/lunch, I could bring the grill and burgers. Some one else can bring some beans, hotdogs. Any thing else, who knows maybe we might just have some fun. Let's make it happen!!:rolleyes::)

NYN,

Maybe you can turn this topic into your own outing topic, ask for anyone interested in coming and then if you get enough interested plan it all out with a date, time, location, and who's bringimg what to contribute by starting a "Poll" and another "Poll" for how many are planning to attend so you know what/how much food is needed to feed everyone. etc.!

That's usually how these outings come to fruition.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Admin

Hey NotyourNugget,

The biggest issue is normally location.  When you do something on BLM or public land, then someone wants to collect a fee for an outing.  You also get those guys that just want to cause issues or trouble to report the potential outing to the BLM, Forest or whomever owns the land.  To find good ground, open to the public for a large group is getting much tougher.  

Many we should just call it camping, lets get a bunch of guys together for a campout. :blink:

• Like 1