Memorial Weekend Nuggets - Quick Hunt with the Family

• Admin

Hello All,

Today my Wife, Nephew, Daughter and I escaped to the hills for a quick nugget hunt.  We have had both kids bouncing off the walls since Friday, so figured the outdoors would keep them somewhat occupied.  We hunted with the Minelab GPZ 7000 and the Kids with the Minelab Gold Monster 1000 for about 3 hours.  We rounded up 5 gold nuggets, biggest was a 1.9 Dwter that I found.  The other 4 nuggets were about a Dwt for right at 3 Dwt's total.  

Hope you all were able to escape for a quick nugget hunt this weekend.  

801228440_MDayGold01(800x598).jpg.a291dc9a152dd880307677bf9ef9b3de.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Nice Rob! :)

Was out last week..skunkster.

Was getting pretty warm on the last wash. Going to be scaling back on the hunting here in the desert and try to go up north more.

Tom

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:58 AM, oldies1955 said:

Nice Rob! :)

Was out last week..skunkster.

Was getting pretty warm on the last wash. Going to be scaling back on the hunting here in the desert and try to go up north more.

Tom

Hey Tom, Do you know of any good spots up north (out of the desert) ??? Let me know,...maybe we could get together and explore some new ones as well.  Gary 

Hey Gary:

I know of spots...but they are other guys spots and I wont go to them unless they are with me. I do have some areas Ive been scoping out

close to Poland junction I want to try.  Also, we are going to be camping at the camp ground where we were last year the weekend of  26-29 July. Fire restriction should be off by then. Hopefully some idiot doesn't burn the place down again!

We should try and get together in a few weeks if you want?
Tom

• Like 1