BLOWOUT DEAL - Several detectors, Demo's (New)

• Admin

Hello All,

I'm going through my inventory and have the following detectors, Demo units used at show's, but never used in the field.  They are all in new like condition with all items included, plus full warranty.  These detectors will not be around long due to the price and condition.  Figured right before Christmas would be the best time to unload them.  

(1) XP Deus Metal Detector, Model 22-WS4, Verison 3.2.  New Price is $799.00.  Your Price - $525.00 with free shipping.  

(1) Makro Gold Racer Metal Detector, New Price $599.00.  Your Price - $475.00 with free shipping.

Built on the cutting-edge RACER technology, the Gold RACER metal detector offers advanced gold prospecting capabilities. Operating at 56 kHz frequency, the Gold RACER detects the tiniest gold nuggets while ignoring harsh ground conditions and hot rocks in gold fields around the world. Standard Package Includes: GR26 (26cm x 14cm - 10'' x 5.5" DD Search Coil), Headphones, 4 x AA Alkaline Batteries.

(1) Makro Racer Pro Metal Detector, New $599.00.  Your Price - $400 with free shipping.

(1) Makro Gold Racer Pro - New Price $899.00.  Your Price - $625.00 with free shipping.  

These are great prices on great detectors that never been used.  I will consider payment in gold, silver, potential trades, credit card or Paypal.  

Contact us if you have questions.  

Rob's Detector Sales
623-362-1459
rob@robsdetectors.com

• Like 1