New EQUINOX ADVANCED BOOK IN STOCK - An Advanced Guide

• Admin

Hello All,

Just a FYI, we now have the Advanced Book in Stock and available for order. .  It's the Advanced Guide and here are some details -

The Minelab Equinox: “An Advanced Guide

Clive James Clynick is the author of some 22 previous detector “how-to” manuals, numerous articles and product reviews.  In this detailed and informative book he explains the Minelab Equinox’s ground breaking technology and how it can help you to find treasure.  Topics include:

·       Using Theory and Basic Skills to Improve Your Accuracy

·       Depth and Target Acquisition.

·       Applying the Equinox’s Strengths to Your Sites.

·       Using the Equinox’s Target Information to Learn Problem Targets.

·       Methods and Applications: Creating Custom Search Modes.

·       Across-Frequency Target Testing.

·       Salt Water Stabilization.

…and much more…

Softbound, 101 pgs. ($16.95)

Order Today Here - https://www.robsdetectors.com/the-minelab-equinox-an-advanced-guide-book/

EQX.jpg

• Admin

Hey Afreakofnature,

You seen where I did everything in my power to get the 8th edition re-printed.  I even tried to purchase the copyright to re-print.  I'm not sure why the publisher didn't publish anymore.  I told him I would commit to at least 100 copies if not more to make him recover some of his cost right out of the gate.  

I know you did Rob and appreciate It!  Can't believe they won't republish either.  

I also can't believe no one will let me borrow their's!  It must have the final secret locations to all the nuggets :D

Edited by afreakofnature
  • Haha 1

• Admin

Hey Afreakofnature,

I hate to part with mine, knowing if something happened to it in shipping or whatever, I would never own a copy again.  Mine is personally signed and with a long time friendship note from Jim himself.  I don't want to jeopardize my copy or I would send you mine to copy.  

• 2 weeks later...