Happy New Year 2019!

I have 4 detectors I would like to see someone get some benefit from. I would be happy to give anyone who buys one of these machines a lesson on how to get started so you can go and use it right away if you pick the machine up locally. (I teach with Bill Southern here at Nugget Shooter so you will be getting what you need to get started.) All prices are cash or pay pal (friends and family please). Cashiers checks would be OK BUT I will have to wait until it clears the bank before releasing the detector. Shipping if not picked up locally is on the buyer and will be estimated at time of purchase.

Minelab GPZ 7000 ... top of the line Minelab machine .... $5200.00    SOLD

Minelab SDC 2300 ... stock equipment plus 3 sets of rechargeable batteries .... $2500.00

Fisher Gold Bug Pro ... two coils: 5" round DD, 10" elliptical DD included ... $400.00

White's Gold Master V-Sat ... older tech but super sensitive, 10" elliptical coil and White's carry bag .... $250.00  SOLD

AB Prospecting Gas Powered Bucket Vac ... used very little .... $250.00  SOLD

Everything SDC.jpg

Edited by Mike Furness

• 1 month later...

All three are reduced here to my bottom price and picked up in Prescott Valley or shipped ... You pay shipping UPS insured.

SDC 2300 $2200.00 shipping est. $30

Fisher Gold Bug Pro $300.00 shipping est. $25.00

White's Gold Master v-Sat $200.00 Shipping  est. $25.00  SOLD

Edited by Mike Furness

• 1 month later...

For now anyway I am keeping the remain two detectors. The Bug Pro will probably just look pretty sitting up on the wall. The SDC still has a potential life with me but limited action! Thanks for all who bought and showed interest over the last couple months. Have a great summer!

Admin ... feel free to remove the entire thread if you want to save a little space. I'm done with this one. Thanks Rob! Mike

• 3 weeks later...