XP High Freq. Searchcoils, Like New - Elliptical and Round

• Admin

Hello All,

I personally have two high freq. XP Deus Searchcoils that were demo's only for sale.  Smoking deal on either one of them.  These are the newest technology coils for the XP Deus Metal Detector.  Here are links to see what both look like if you don't know and prices below -

Either of them new - $425.00 - YOUR PRICE SHIPPED - $300.00

XP DEUS 9.5″ Elliptical Waterproof DD High Frequency Search Coil - https://www.robsdetectors.com/xp-deus-9-5-elliptical-waterproof-dd-high-frequency-search-coil/

XP DEUS 9-inch Round Waterproof DD High Frequency Searchcoil - https://www.robsdetectors.com/xp-deus-9-inch-round-waterproof-dd-high-frequency-searchcoil/

• Admin

Hey Guys and Deathray,

The moment I placed this ad up, a customer called and snagged the Round.  I think I sold it within about 10 minutes of being listed.  I still have the Elliptical if anyone is interested.  

Sorry we didn't connect sooner.  

Ridge Runner - Thanks for the referral of Deathray.  

From what it’s worth department that 9X5” coil is what’s called a High Frequency coil .  I don’t have the full range of frequencies it can run in but I do know it tops out at 81 KHz. 

I printed out a copy of the owners manual and that’s as far as I got. I don’t know why but I can’t get a dime on it on looks along .

The phrase that fits this is That’s Life .

Chuck