Prospecting Motor Home For Sale

Yo all...Dodacious and I recently bought a motor home that we love but I'm too stove up in my back to be able to travel...So, reluctantly, we must sell it ... It is on Craigslist right now...Dodie and I agreed that we can give an extra discount to forum members to get a quicker sale...Some of you may have seen it at Bill's Quartzsite outing...Check it out HERE on Craigslist...Cheers, Unc

On 4/29/2019 at 12:39 PM, CHnColorado said:

Ron is this you motor home? That would be a nice one if every thing works and no problem to deal with. That V10 is a gas hog though.

thinking about it

CH

Hey CH...Yes, every thing works great, two new tires, new generator fuel pump, new starter...Everything else is 10x10 ... Check out the pix on Craigslist...Very clean...With the sliders (2) out, it's like a dance hall! ... I love it, but can't handle the pain of traveling anymore .... I'm afraid I'm even going to give up beeping and prospecting ... Bill, Nuggetshooterette, Mike and I went beeping two weeks ago and I squatted down to dig, fell over and couldn't get up for about 10 minutes... My wife is bummed because it is a woman's dream and the inside was designed by the wife of the president of Rexhall ... Let me know your thoughts...Cheers, Unc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...