where is DOC?

Crap Fred I'm not that old.  I actually have no one running the shop that's why I'm busier than a hooker on the Las Vegas strip.

We've just had a lot going on, all good.  We laid tile in two of our bedrooms and 4 closets.  Got rid of all the carpet.

My son and daughter-in-law are building a new home.  They put there house up for sale and someone paid cash for it, and of course the closing date on there old house, no way corresponded with the finish date of the new house.  So they are living here with us along with our two grandchildren.  They have been here a month.  We actually are enjoying it.  But I try to get work done and hurry home every day to enjoy the grandchildren.  The pool is getting quite the workout.

Did you get the camp pillow you ordered?

You're right I have not been on the forums for a while.  I was checking the forums every week and for a month there was no activity to speak of and I got out of the habit of checking in.

All is well, and really busy, which is strange as it usually slows down during the hot summer months.

Doc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1