Can we Stir the Pot? Minelab GPZ 7000 still KING of Detectors in the US

On 7/4/2021 at 11:38 AM, afreakofnature said:

🤣🤣

Actually no i have never seen that Minelab picture or even read about those tests.  That is what I have been asking about for months on another forum too with zero response other than testing has been done, its proprietary, and that tests and results don’t need to be available to the public for repeatability or validity.  Do you happen to have a video, paper or article on those experiments, or even links to those? If so that would be fantastic and would love to read/watch that!

Actually it may have been something we were shown at a dealer conference when they first showed us that the GPZ7000 was going to be released.  I remember it had to do with how they came up with the 40% deeper claim.  But I can't find any pictures either so it may have been something that we were not supposed to have pictures of or discuss.

If so I should have kept my mouth shut.  I just remember it was quite interesting how they did the testing and the extent they went to using different size nuggets testing them at different depths.

Doc

• Thanks 1

Based on all the early videos and leaks from African dealers before the GPX6000 release date,  I am pretty sure you are in the clear on something done 7 years ago 🤣.  For me at least, I appreciate the credibility you have given the star chart.  I hate being told it is what it is, I was taught to question and seek answers.  Thanks Doc!