rye Patch Bound

My uncle and i tried this out at rye Patch, my uncle has tendonitus from being a Roofer for 47 years. he really liked it and so did I. It take every bit of weight off your shoulder and arms, and transfers it to your hip. Makes you detector feather lite. I sure wish I had though of it. a true american invention. Grubstake

Grubstake Gary, sorry to hear that the weather did not cooperate with your plans. Never the less, it sounds like there was great company and good times. You'll look back someday and say "remember our trip to Rye Patch in '06? The trip that it stormed...." Now go hunt your patch because there's a nice nugget waiting for ya' that will make it all better!

Yeh I know it will Gaine, you better get all your stuff packed for Moore Creek, and take a extra duffle bag, to put all the gold your going to get up there. Take plenty of Deet with you, the moe- skeetoes are as big as hummming birds. Ha! Ha! Grubstake MOE SKEETOES than anywhere else up there!

I don't know if it was all that bad up there. The rain and snow wasn't real pleasant, but never heard my pager go off once :D Below a pic of my skunk supressant, only 1.1 dwt; but I'll take it. Also a couple of locals watching me

post-55-1149134304_thumb.jpg

post-55-1149134329_thumb.jpg

• Admin

Hello Shep,

You know regardless of how much the area has been hunted up there, I feel at peace when I'm there. Several years ago John B. and I made a 6-7 day trip up that way and I really enjoyed it. It's kind of a bonus when you find a nugget along with enjoying the trip.

Congrats on the nugget. Wish the weather permitted more hunting for you guys.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison