Moore Creek 2nd Week pictures

I got some pictures posted that I took on the second week. Take a look at:

http://www.juddcom.com/photos/Moore%20Cree...9-06/index.html

Take note that I flagged the location of all the nuggets that I found on 3 of the arial photos. All my nuggets came from just west of camp down to Nevada Gulch. I used the stock 11" DD coil on a GP3000 for 9 of the nuggets. The stock coil is my favorite for Moore Creek, lightweight and easy to manuver through the brush. The other 3 nuggets were found using the Xterra 70. High grading dig holes got me 2 of them, another Xterra nugget came off the runway in a real trashy area. The more I used the Xterra the more I liked it. I predict the Xterra will become the detector of choice for hunting trashy locations like Ganes Creek.

Finally, I would just like to say thanks to Steve, Bob, & George for some great hospitality.

P1010478.JPG

Great photo's Dan, and nice gold, I'm just a little over 3 weeks into my knee replacement and can't wait to get back at it.

When you going back to the fossil digs?? maybe I can make it this summer, or when you going to make a trip here and we can go dig sapphires.

Thanks for sharing the photos

Allen in MT

Great photo's Dan, and nice gold, I'm just a little over 3 weeks into my knee replacement and can't wait to get back at it.

When you going back to the fossil digs?? maybe I can make it this summer, or when you going to make a trip here and we can go dig sapphires.

Thanks for sharing the photos

Allen in MT

Dan,

Thats some great pictures. Nice looking gold too.

Allen,

It's good to hear that your doing good. Most of the rough stuff is over now. The rest is retraining the knee.

Bob

Allen,

Glad to hear that the new knee is coming online.

We have been working the fossils in the quarry since the end of April and have been pulling out some really cool stuff. As soon as you are up to it lets go fishing! Looks like we will be heading up to Montana the first week in August and are definitely planning on hitting the sapphires. Looking forward to having you show us how to do it.