"MORE GOLD FROM MOORE CREEK, AK"

• Admin

Hello All,

My good friend, Rich Lampright, finally arrived back from Moore Creek, Alaska. Here is a picture of the gold he found during a one week visit. The biggest nugget weights 2.66 ounces and was left in the hole by someone from the first or second week. Rich sent a picture of the location, so I know it wasn't me! :P However, I know several other guys during the first week that were on that pile. I sure hope it wasn't one of them. :(

Congrats Rich! Hope your Father's health is doing well also.

Rob Allison

Nice looking gold, can't wait to see where it came from. Rich, I watched a Naval air display today from the Reagan, I'm in the Pacific on ship with my son, I can't believe you flew those planes, they are out of this world. We watched a live fire demo. Can't wait to talk to you when we get in port. Did you find anything downstream? That area looked real good and I just scratched the surface. Talk at you soon.

• Admin

Hello Guys,

I posted a picture below of the location where Rich found the nugget. Look towards the bottom right and you will see a small "Yellow X" marking the find location. I know I wasn't on that pile, but looked at it several times figuring it was pounded to death.

Glenn - Hope your having fun on the Naval Ship.

Rob Allison

Rob- Having the time of my life, You can rest easy knowing I am out here keeping America safeLOL, seriously I have been real impressed with all I've seen.I could get used to this life real easy. Hawaii was awesome, and the airshows and live fire demos from the ships really make you appreciate where your tax dollars go. Should be back soon, can't wait to get back in the desert on the trail of those elusive yellow rocks. That spot where Rich found his nugget was not one area that I hit, I was on the other side of the dam. Check Jim's pictures and you will see Lazlo on that dam, hope he didn't leave it. Later.

Nice one! I'm happy to say I didn't leave anything in the ground :D Nothing I heard anyway. I was hoping to meet Rich this year but fully understand his reasons for waiting. I'm glad to see it went well for him. I hope his Dad is doing well. Later...Jim P.

• Admin

Hello Glenn,

I know you didn't leave it. I think you got all the other 1+ ouncer besides that one. Since it was already pre-dug it threw off your sences on that one, but if it was still in the ground you would have found that one also! :o

You need to stick around there a bit more and let Leaverite and I find some more gold. :P

Good to hear you're having fun.

Rob Allison

post-121-1152077091_thumb.jpg

Hello Rob, the fourth of July show out here was spectacular, night live fire, one gun alone put out 3000 rounds per minute, an absolute blur, lots of tracers. You should see the metal detector on the helo, plenty of range the only problem is that I need a sub sized target to detect, but a little thing like that never stopped anyone. Be in the gold fields soon, leave a few.post-121-1152077463_thumb.jpg

• Admin

Hello Glenn,

Thanks for the report. I would assume that is the Helo that you're sitting in. Does that ship carry any nuclear warheads? Can't remember what type of ship your Son was on.

The Helo's detector might not work well for prospecting, but just imagine having a Helo for exploring the report areas. Zooming up and down canyons .... :o

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Hello Rob The ship he is on is one of the most powerfully armed in the world, mucho tomahawks etc, when commissioned it was #1, even now it is still incrdedibly formidable. It is classified info as to the exact particulars. I should be getting pinned today, they have a program we could go through to learn the entire ship, if you complete it with all sign-offs you get a twas pin. Talk to you later ,we are going on watch.