(3) NEW MINELAB CUSTOMERS

• Admin

Hello All,

I just wanted to personally "THANK" the three new customers that purchased Minelab PI's today! Dwight from Maricopa drove over and purchased a Minelab SD2100v2 tonight, while Chuck and Larry both purchased GP3500's online. :o

Remember all you guys will get the new Topo Program Promotion offered by Minelab USA.

Dwight, great talking with you tonight. Let's get your field instructions scheduled within the next week or so. You're going to love the new SD! ;)

P.S. Kevin H. I need more Minelab certificates!!! :D

Thanks for all the business.

Rob Allison

Hi Rob, this is John out in Blackwell, Tx. and I want to congratulate you on the sale of the Minelab machines and also congrats to your customers because they now have the finest gold nugget hunting instruments around. God Bless Rob and much more success to you and CU later.

John Tomlinson, CET

John's Detectors ;)

Dear Rob Allison;

What are you doing, selling those things wholesale??? I knew you were a pretty good Minelab dealer, but I didn't know that you were THAT good! I would very much like to read the comments and first impressions of all new Minelab owners, especially Doright and that shiny new SD2100. So, come on guys, post up! And congratulations Rob! I guess you trying to prove to everybody what we've been stating all along, that you're the #1 Minelab dealer in the USA! You better slow down a little or you'll never get to do any prospecting! Before you know it, you're going to have a big detector store, with actual employees and you'll never ever get to go out to the field and look for nuggets.

Your friend;

LAMAR

• Admin

Hello Guys,

Wirechief - Thanks for the comments. How is your detector business doing out there? Hope the Minelab sales are well on your end. Someday you will have to come out to Arizona and hunt gold with me! :D

Lamar - I don't know about the #1 dealer, I'm just a small "Ma & Pop" dealer. However, what you get is honestly and 110% customer satisfaction here. :D Sales are good once again with the price of gold slowly rising and my bundle packages. Customers are making out like bandits on the July GP3500 Package. If I couldn't detect I would go nuts, Lamar. :D I really look forward to detecting once a week. Thanks for being a special friend and long time loyal customer.

Talk with you all soon,

Rob Allison

Hi Rob, I don't mind saying it is painfully slow here but I will persevere. I am trying to concentrate my efforts toward Minelab products now. I am focusing of course on the X-TERRA series from Minelab, which are quite good, in fact I believe they are the finest coin, relic, jewelry detectors on the market. I have been working out the X70 in areas I have been with other brands and quite frankly gotten a surprise ! I wish I had a market out here for the SD,GP units but no gold here.

Yes I do wish to get out your way someday to join you in some gold nugget hunting someday Rob. It's just hard to believe I used to live in Arizona at one time where the gold is. I was so thankful to get out of that madhouse in South Tucson because when we left times were very hard. I will look forward to meeting you Rob at some point in the future. Ok I will CU later and I hope you keep filling your poke and much success to you and your business and as always God Bless ya. ;)

John Tomlinson, CET

Hi All,

First post..will begin by saying that this is a great forum with some first-class folks. I'm one of the 3 new customers mentioned in this post and rather new to detectors. I began by doing about 2 weeks of research comparing mnfgs, and narrowed it down to a Minelab. At first I seriously thought about a Eureka Gold, but passed up the VLF and decided I would like to get into an intermediate detector with PI capabilities. I decided to go with an SD2100v2, it looked like the right machine at the right price for a beginner like me. I went to Rob and let him know what I wanted. I can say that Rob's service has been impeccable...anyone looking into a detector check out Rob...I have nothing but good words after my purchase of my SD2100v2 last week. I'm going to post another topic with some first impressions at Lynx Creek, albeit newbie_first_impressions, so they may not have much value to all of you veterans...!

--DJ (Dwight)

• Admin

Hello Dwight,

Thanks for joining the forums and the purchase of a new Minelab SD2100v2. You will learn a lot here on the forums. There are some great contributors here.

I'm sure you already have questions about the SD2100v2. Don't worry; I will answer all those questions along with showing you some tips/trick of the SD2100. I will show you why some people still consider the SD2100 the best detector for gold.

I received your email and the field instructions are a go unless something tragic happens. Your wife is more than welcome to join and anyone else interested in learning about electronic prospecting. I will also have some friends with me that will just go out and detect while I conduct the instructions.

I will do my best to get you up and running successfully with the SD and hopefully get you and your wife over your first Arizona gold nugget!

Don't hesitate to call or email if you need help. Hope to see you contributing here more on the forums in the near future.

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

Hello DJ, you made a good decision, going with a PI, mine is a 2200sd, I bought used many years ago, from my old bud Jim Striaght. The people on this forum and other will treat you right, and you can gain a lot of knowledge by reading post put here. Welcome to the greatest hobbie in the world, nuggethunting. Grubstake

Thanks Rob. Really looking forward to the field instructions. It was good to get out this weekend, as this made me think of a bunch of things about techniques, geology, the SD2100v2, etc. I will definitely have some questions brewing. We'll talk to you soon:)

Grubstake, thx much. I appreciate all your posts...have been very insightful. There's a good-size learning curve for a newbie like myself, but this forum should help.

--DJ

• Admin

Hello Guys,

Dwight - Lets think early for the field instructions if possible. Since we will be down in the lower desert area it gets hot fast. I was thinking no later than 5:30 or 6am for a starting time if that works for you. However, I know that means you have to be out the door at your place no later than like 4:30am! :( We will talk more in the meantime ...

Hammer - Thanks for the comments about the sales. It's normally not this consistant during the summer months. I had to call Kevin @ Minelab USA and make sure I get at least 3-4 GP's on the next shipment. From what I heard, only like 16 of them are coming in .... :( Maybe some of the other locals dealers will let me purchase some from them! :rolleyes:

Take care,

Rob Allison