New GP3500 Customer Scores!

• Admin

Hello All,

Today several friends and I met with Brenda from Shasta County, California. She purchased a Minelab GP3500 from me and decided to come down for the field instructions. Even though it was very hot, Brenda stuck it out through the field instructions and even found her first Arizona gold nugget! ;)

Brenda seemed very happy with the GP's performance and his hoping she can score some gold up in Northern California.

Leaverite and I stuck around for a few more hours and I ended up hitting (2) gold nuggets before it got too freaking hot.

Brenda thanks for all the business and you know you can contact me anytime if you have questions. Good luck in the future with the new toy. :o

P.S. Check out the pictures below.

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hey Flak,

Oh boy was it hot out there today. I have to give Brenda a lot of credit. I hate to conduct field instructions during the summer months due to the extreme heat. However, Brenda didn't give up and dug her first gold nugget from Arizona. It's great to see people find gold, especially their first. Finding the first gold nugget is a huge stepping stone.

I'm back out in the morning with Dwight and his wife for their field instructions on their new Minelab SD2100v2. I'm not sure I can take another day of this heat! :rolleyes:

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Airboy,

Yes, Brenda found the small nugget with the stock 11-inch DD (Dual Configuration) Searchcoil on the GP3500. The nugget was approx. 3-4 inches deep in a crevice. My partner Glenn found a nice 2 Dwt piece about 50 feet above this one the day prior.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Nice find Brenda :D

Its been hot up here :blink: usally 10 degrees cooler then redding, but not latley, and hummid.. Was going out to day but over slept, sold gold yesterday and need a bit more :rolleyes: I got at least 500+ hours on GP 35, and still learning ;)

Dear Rob;

Well golly!!! Just from looking at the above photos, it would seem that the physical attractiveness of your clientle has improved dramatically. Congratulations on selling another GP3500 and congratulations on having yet another satisfied customer! And congratulations Brenda on your first nugget! May there be many, many more of them in your future!

Your friend;

LAMAR

• Admin

Hello Lamar,

Brenda was a great customer and I can tell she's going to find more gold in the future. I'm sure if it wasn't so blazing hot during the field instructions we could have located more. However, it felt like 150 degrees in those washes! :(

Take care,

Rob Allison