"Just Dinks Again ..."

• Admin

Hello All,

Leaverite and I hit an old placer location that is now pretty hammered. He wanted to see some of the workings so we planned on this trip today. I decided to use the Coiltek Joey Mono today on the Minelab GP3500 and managed to score (6) small nuggets. Leaverite scored one small nugget with the Joey Mono on his GP3500. I think the area is pretty much beat down .... :(

My (6) nuggets are on the left side of the coil.

P.S. Big mistake on my part to not apply Sunscreen! I'm burned to a crisp. :angry:

Take care,

Rob Allison

Some pretty nice looking nuggets guys,...........Darn Rob, how come you don't let Lev-O-Rite find more nuggets ? ? Looks like you are "shorting-him" just because he found that big'n that other time,.........now fairs, fair,..........let him have a few more next time :lol: ............Gary

• Admin

Hello Gary,

I think Leaverite should just give me his gold for the next couple of months to make up for the big one he found! :blink: I got "Lucky" to find (6) nuggets. Many say there is no skill involved, it just consists of getting lucky. I'm not going to start a pissing match, so I guess I'm "Lucky!" :rolleyes: Funny, the ones that say we are just "Lucky" never seem to find gold! :P

P.S. I'm just trying to be funny with a very small percentage of seriousness.

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

post-297-1154359741_thumb.jpgpost-297-1154359669_thumb.jpgGood going guys :) . I have been beating the bushs at my friends lode & placer claims (13 claims I believe)for about a week. I have found the old dump sites along with lead & brass as usual, I would be very happy to find "just dinks" <_< . Sorry Rob, I'm just jealous - working on headin down maybe begining to mid Sept.

Maybe then I can say "just dinks again" Here's a few pics of 1 dump site, I can say with all honosty that yes, I'm on top of the trash heap as I go thru life :lol: . Looking at the can tops they are from approx. the 1800's era when they use to use lead to seal them.

Keep up the good work - Keep on beeping B) - Frosty

I'll take luck over skill any day!

Gratz Rob!

They sure look like keepers to me!

I agree with ya!

Leaverite should just give you that big hunk of gold! That way he'll have good reason to go out and find another!

Or he could just give it to me or Gary! ROFL

I'm not holding my breath though!

Well I did for a couple of seconds, then my face turned blue!

lol

I received both boxes!

Shoot me an email when the 4x4 trails book comes in. I need to add an item or two to that order!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

Karl

• Admin

Hello Guys,

Karl - Glad you received the two boxes. I'm hoping the book order went out already, the publisher said they were way behind on shipping. :( I actually ordered 6 of those Arizona 4x4 Trail books. I'm going to keep a copy and then sell the other ones. I will let you know the minute the book arrives and then find out what esle I can sell you! :P Talk with you soon.

Kamakazi - It's nice living close to the Goldfields. I would go nuts if I was you. You're welcome to come and join Glenn, Leaverite and the gang anytime this winter, just let us all know.

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

Thanks Rob!

I am going nuts not living there in the gold fields!

That will change in the next few years! Got sons in university. after that they can reach via a general delivery post office

lol

just kidding

call me when the book comes in and thanks

Karl

Hi Rob,

Gold is Gold;-)

I got a real PC, Traded;-) its a Compaq posario, w/flat screen, and HP pcs1315v all in one- printer - scanner - copier... plus extra's;-)

Take care,

Ed

Rob, I will take some gold for or over a skunk anyday! I love to get out, when I can, wish I could go everyday, but that will never happen, My wife doe's not drive, so for DR. appointments, and other things, I'm the Driver for her. In my spare time, I have my DR. appointments. Then comes detecting if I'm luck, SAT. is all mine. The life of a married man. Grubstake

• Admin

Hello All,

Karl - Just received an email confirmation from the book publisher. I will have the books before the end of the week and will contact you. Let me know when you're coming back down this way so we can set up a trip.

Scotty - I did get burned pretty good, but not as bad as I thought it would be. How are the sales on the new Nugget Shooter Logbook going? When I get the new PC I'm going to order the program from you.

Big Ed - You have a PC now? Yahoo .... :lol: Shoot me over an email today if you would. That WebTV is nothing but trouble from what I have heard over the years. Congrats on the new PC.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Good Morning Rob!

I'm probably going to shoot for a trip in November! Most likely I will plan around the Thanksgiving week. That way I can spend more time in the field.

It should also be much cooler by then! lol

Would that be a good time to plan a trip for you?

My youngest son finally bought car yesterday! His was totaled out in a wreck in May and he has been using my jeep. He has more hours in it than I do.

He got a good deal on a 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Larado 4X4. Nice dark green. He paid 4k for it!

He is on could nine! :)

Me too! I can now drive my Wrangler! lol

Just before checking into the forum, I was searching the job data base to see if there are any positions over there that I would consider chasing. I want to relocate out west. Background in geology with 20 years of technical sales/account management and sales management selling computer hardware (mainframe, unix, and PC) and imaging, GIS, geotechnical and engineering software solutions. For the last three years I have been working for geophysical seismic service companies in a business development and marketing position. Mainly developing new accounts and managing existing accounts. This has included my having to layout and build marketing literature and graphics. If you hear of any opportunities please let me know. I'd appreciate it very much!

Let's chat end of weekand I'll talk with you about a couple of items that I am interested in getting!

Have a great day!

Thanks

Karl

• Admin

Hello Guys,

Karl - Great talking with you again and thanks for another order. However, make sure we have about 3 hours to chat next time ... LOL :lol: Always great talking with you and looking forward to a hunt in the near future (anywhere but Rich Hill). :ph34r:

Frosty & Kamakazi - I found 8-9 more gold nugget this weekend. Mostly dinks, but one "Clunker, Clinker .... Oh whatever they call them .... !" :P

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Frosty,

Actually I found (14) nuggets in the last couple of trips, including this last weekend. However, was so busy the entire weekend didn't get time to post the picture. Coming down to working all day and then packing products/accessories all evening. :mellow: Not complaining, but very little free time lately.

Will post the picture of the nuggets tonight. I tried last night, but my FTP was down.

Nothing to get real excited over, biggest piece was 2.7 Dwt's and about 5-6 Dwt's total for all the nuggets.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Hi Rob!

I enjoyed talking with you also the other night. As to Rich Hill, we just need to go out with lots of back up! lol

Strength in numbers!

lol

Call me tonight!

Regards

Karl

Rob,

What are you talkin about - nothing to get excited over <_< - finding cans, lead, brass & more lead is nothing to get excited over. I think you have been out in the hot sun way to long again :rolleyes: But thanks for the info., at least I can say that I know someone that's finding Au :lol:

Keep on beeping B) - Frosty