Things that friends do!

I posted this long post on Bill's forum, would you all look at it. Its long and I'm tired. But its about a friend, PONDMN. And what he did for me today. Very much not expected, but very happy to have him as my friend. So take a look on Bills forum. Thanks Grubstake

• Admin

Hello Grubstake,

I would be lying if I told you I didn't know about it for some time, but was waiting for it to happen. You have a great friend there! Jerry is also a great friend to me and I don't even know him personally. He's also been a awesome customer.

Congrats on the new PC! You been getting some freebies lately. Hehehe ... :lol:

Take care,

Rob Allison

Yeh ROB, you are right about that. It was totally unexpected. And blown away how people, my friends, which number many. Have totally bless me with many things, that would nomally be out of my reach. All the guys on the forums are top notch and many have given to me freely. Like i said it just blew my mind. But I'm truely thankful for all I have and all I get, we only get one go around in life, and I try to make the most out of it, and so do alot of others. And Jerry, and david and Brent and Shep, and you and a host of others will always be a part of me. friends are not to be forgoten! Grubstake

:D Grubstake,

Thats great to have a friend like Jerry, to help a another;-)Great guy;-)

Take care,

Ed

We go through life but once and our days are numbered. We can be remembered for a kind word or deed or we can be remembered for unkind words or deeds or no deeds at all. I hope my kind ones out number the others. I have been blessed by the members of this and the other gold forums more than I can ever repay, but I hope to try as the opportunity presents itself or when I can make an opportunity.........I am the one truly blessed by all your friendships and the detecting education I receive from all of you. Jerry

Your right Jim, But it did not come for us today, went to try a dredge out, ran without a load on it, but would not keep running pumping water. Carberator problems. Next time maybe. Should have detected to day instead. Grubstake

Grubstake... I gotcha again(??)... I'm getting "Heavy Water" delivered by a black helicopter

from Area 51. It is found only at a special spring in the Groom Range. I run it though a "still"

and recover "bacteria gold." (Sorry everyone... I know I'm "off-topic" and apologise;

but Gary and I have been sending private emails such as this for years... and he always(!) wins....)

Jim, the term for that water from area 51 is "GOLDILIGHT" they use it for treatment of arthitous. A regular gallon of water is right at 7 pounds. How ever the heavy water is 21 pounds. And then there is always de-hydratated water, which is good for crossing the desert, its powdered and you just add water! and you get water! :lol::lol:;) Grubstake

Guest sandtrap

Knowing the both of you, I think it is "acid" rain, that is causing both of your's hallucinations.; too much forest for Gary, and way to much smoke from fires, affecting Jim!!

Sandtrap... give up you do not have a chance. I cannot

speak for Grubstake... but his uncle Alan kindly gave me

a oldtimer clay pipe as found around the motherlode. I

keep it in my truck glove box and maybe one of the "ghosts"

(a cousen Jack?) is unknownst to me riding shotgun and

smoking it....

"GOLDILIGHT"... Grubstake; You got me. But then what's new?