Dredging

HI Colorado Bob,

Thanks, :D

I'm a fullitime single dad, and love it... Up here, he can walk down to the river and go salmon fishing without all the worries of life- just being a boy, and I go along for the ride :blink:

Take care,

Ed

• Admin

Hello Big Ed,

Thanks for posting the pictures. Glad to hear you now have a better PC and web browser. :D In the last picture you can see a lot of hand-stacked rock on the right side bank. Was that originally done by the old-timers or you guys over the years? Looks like a very productive area.

P.S. Received your phone message last night, but was away for a while. No worries, I will just hold the stuff until you say other wise. Hope everything gets better with your family.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Hi Rob,

Thanks again, and all the rock was stacked by me :blink: thats a 3" Proline dredge w/T80, the water was at its lowest ever last season, this year its 4x's the water :D good for the land, but hard on detecting...

Take care,

Ed

• Admin

Hello Big Ed,

I knew the stacking didn't look normal. I was figuring the old-timers might have worked the small creek in the past. Any decent color is that side feeder that you're dredging and stacked?

How do you compare the Proline vs. Keene dredges? I know a lot of people talk highly about Proline and their sluice boxes. I've had good luck with Gold King and Keene over the years, but never personally used a Proline dredge.

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

Hi Rob,

:rolleyes: Just the same ol dinks :rolleyes: been working same place for over tweenty years :blink:

Proline dredges are like Minelab detectors, the best I've ever used :D I bought the dredge direct from Proline, Great Service, and sent it to my door-free shipping;-)

But now can't get me away from GP 3500 & Coiltec Platypus, no plans to dredge this season :blink:

Take care,

Ed