See ya this year at Gold Fever Daze.

Looks like the Fever will continue! Saturday and Sunday Sept 30 and Oct 1st. at Fain Park in Prescott Valley. I had a talk with the guys from the city and there will be more events and doins' this year. I'm not sure what activities are scheduled, but will keep this thread updated as it gets closer. Hope the dredgers will be allowed again, but not sure at this point. I do know that russford Prospecting will have a booth and John will have a booth for the Gold Tube. I'm not sure about Travis. Also, they have asked me to run the panning demonstration and dress up as a "Prospector" (now that should be a real trick) :P

We will miss Kevin this year and probably Rick also, but are still hoping to see hundreds of prospectors at the event. Most of the Gold events are scheduled for Saturday I believe. Don't miss it!

............ russ ;)

Hey russfordAZ,

Thanks for the up-date. Anything new, keep us posted.

Plan on making a run up there just to see what the Daze is all about.

Besides its been four or five years since I been up that way. Have some good friends that run McDonalds in the valley.

Used to work the Flea-Market, [years ago] over in Mayer. Is that thing still going??

Bob T.

Hi Bob,

I haven't seen the swap meet in Mayer in years, but don't get through that way too often.

Just got a call from Travis and he will be helping out and demonstrating his pan at my booth.

Here's a shot from the dredging in Lynx at last years Daze. (before they turned the water on)

......... russ ;)

post-136-1156029717_thumb.jpg