Dry Placer?

Good evening one. After my bad fall last Friday, I wasn't sure if I would be doing much of anything. After talking to the doctor and going over the X-Rays, he told me to take it easy. This advice I did follow until today. Doc and I went up to his new spot which is 10 minuites away. Last week I had started to follow the bedrock down and this week I continued to expand the work area and follow the bedrock down. We got a pretty good rain storm over that way so the ground was very wet, so I worked on throwing out rocks, breaking up bedrock and spreading out the material to dry. We hope to go back Sunday and run the material. I've attached pictures to give you an idea of what we did today. 92 degrees and a nice breeze, made working easy. Sorry, no gold today but I intend to change that Sunday.

Bob

Bob,

Couldnt you sell these pictures to lazy claim holders as proof of thier anual assesment work? :blink:

Bigfoot

You know Bigfoot, I had given that some throught but I figured anyone that lazy wouldn't know how to use PayPal and their checks would probably bounce.

bob

Rob,

Hopefully this fall you can make it for a weekend. Ted Scott has given me space on his Goldplacer site to expand and explain more of what we have been doing. That way I'm not tying up your bandwidth. I do believe you would have a ball over here.

Bob

Rob,

All I need is 8hrs. notice. Ican be loaded(don't you guys go there :P ) and ready for 1-7 days. After 7 days my truck rebels against me :lol::lol: .

Since I did ok yesterday, Doc and I want to go back Sunday morning and cleanup. I hope to get to our main claims Weds. & Thurs. If you make it over and happen to have a sd2200 around, I'd like to take a look at one. I don't think I can afford much more. Who knows, I get you digging in our placer site we may find enough to pay for one :lol::lol:

Bob