"24 KARAT GOLD HUNTERS CLUB UPDATES"

• Admin

Hello All,

There have been a few updates to the 24 Karat Gold Hunters Club. Elly had changed emails, so anyone trying to reach her will need to use this new email address - Elly@24kgoldhunters.com

Members should have received a Month Newsletter through their email address. I just received mine about 15 minutes ago. :D

PLEASE NOTE: ELLY has EXTENDED THE CUT OFF DATES FOR THE DUES TO ACCOMODATE THOSE WHO HAVE REQUESTED APPLICATIONS VIA EMAIL AND FOR ANYONE ELSE WHO WAS HAMPERED BY THE EMAIL FAILURE TO PERFORM. SO YOU HAVE ADEQUATE TIME TO JOIN.

After Sept. 20th Membership dues will increase to $350 per year or $2,750 for a Lifetime club membership. Prior to Sept 20th, lifetime memberships will be $1,750 or $275 per year.

Tom Ennis, Club Manager will be opening up (5) new pushes on October 14th (Saturday 8am). You can only hunt the pushes if you're a paid member. No guests or unpaid members will be allowed on the pushed areas. Each push will be almost an acre in size. All non-members caught on the claims or trying to high-grade the pushes will be turned over to the Yavapai County Sheriff's Dept.

The club is working on getting the old well fixed for anyone looking to use water for panning, reticulating systems or even high-banking.

No more FREE day passes will be issued. Single day hunts are offered at $50 per day. If you decide to join the club that $50 will be applied to your membership fee.

Memberships can be sold or transferred for a $50 fee.

The most important issue, Elly's health is doing much better. She is recovering from a minor surgical procedure that put her in a coma for 7 days and a 60-day continuous stay in (3) different hospitals. :( Elly is making a great recovery due to the power of prayers and her strong willingness to not give up! Elly said she is looking forward to see us all at the push. :D

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Guys,

Here are a couple of pictures from the 24 Karat Claims. The first picture is Ghris Gholson and I standing at the base of the claims where the old club house once stood. The second picture is a partial batch of nuggets I found from a patch up there last year. The patch produced about 2.25 - 2.5 ounces of nugget gold.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hey Rob,

Good shot and nice yellow.

Know that area well. Can see our old claims up at the base of the hill.

Matter of fact those little nuggies look like the ones I left up there to grow up.

Nugget hunting up there is kind of like fishing. You go by size, so anything under 2dwt. you throw back in the dirt. :o:lol:

Bob T.

P.S. Check your PM

• Admin

Hello Bob,

No wonder all the nuggets were grouped together. Just seemed like someone took a small handful of nuggets and tossed them in a small area. :D The biggest piece shown is just over 1/4 ounce and a couple of the other larger ones are 1.5 - 2.5 Dwt's in weight. This was just a small patch, but it produced a couple 2-3 ounces of gold.

I sent you a PM back about the coil.

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Don,

I've never personally met Tom Ennis, but heard stories about him and his Brother rolling over some big Granite Boulders and exposing some goodies! :D Heard they moved one boulder and found ..... well I better not tell. :huh:

Elly makes it sound like Tom is local now, so I would assume he is living up around Congress or Yarnell. The club has an upcoming meeting at the small prospecting store in Congress.

Good to hear from you. Hope everything is well on your end.

Take care,

Rob Allison