Does anyone do metal work ?

I need to have a special tool made that I use to make my bungee cords.

I have made the tool out of wood, but the little notches I grind into it with a dremel to hold the hooks that I crimp the bungee cord into, keep wearing out.

I need a couple of them made out of metal. Something lightweight, like aluminum. It's basically two handle like pieces hinged that I use to get leverage to push the collar onto the plastic snap to hold the bungee in place. There is no easy way to do it other than by leverage.

I you know how to tool metal please let me know and I'll fill you in on the details, and you can shoot me a price.

Thanks!

DOC

I need to have a special tool made that I use to make my bungee cords.

I have made the tool out of wood, but the little notches I grind into it with a dremel to hold the hooks that I crimp the bungee cord into, keep wearing out.

I need a couple of them made out of metal. Something lightweight, like aluminum. It's basically two handle like pieces hinged that I use to get leverage to push the collar onto the plastic snap to hold the bungee in place. There is no easy way to do it other than by leverage.

I you know how to tool metal please let me know and I'll fill you in on the details, and you can shoot me a price.

Thanks!

DOC

Send me all the info/pics you have of what you need done and I'll see about taking care of it for you. I speak metal fluently... and have a full metal shop in my garage including cnc mill and lathe.

You can call me also... I'll PM you the number.

Yeah CNC, now that's what I am talking about right there! I knew someone would have a full metal shop, it's just the nature of the beast in this hobby.

Almost everyone I have met involved in prospecting are adventurous types and problem solvers. I could almost bet that most guys would never call a plumber, they just do the work themselves.

Thanks!

DOC

Send me all the info/pics you have of what you need done and I'll see about taking care of it for you. I speak metal fluently... and have a full metal shop in my garage including cnc mill and lathe.

You can call me also... I'll PM you the number.