Thanks Rob

Rob, I'm having alot of heart trouble, Stress related. Just kicking it this weekend. NVCHRIS is a big part of it, and the hipstick deal. Got hipsticks ready and he's Vanished. won't ansewr any of his calls or pages. And I need stuff to finish up this batch. Grubstake

• Admin

Hello Grubstake,

Now why the hell are you stressing yourself out over those Hipsticks? :angry: Your health is far more important, so don't let it stress you out. I haven't heard from Chris either, have no clue where he might be. I've sold about 1/3 of the batch you sent me, but the sales are slow on them with very little advertising. I thought Chris might advertise them to get the word out.

I'm sending you a PM.

Rob Allison

Hey Gary

Don't get yourself all worked up over the Hipsticks.

There is an old saying that a friend told me one time: "If it won't kill you, don't worrie about it".

Your health is way to important.

I know you are the type of person that would give the shirt right off your back for someone and you are upset because this is such a great invention and you are standing behind it, but it would be a great tradgedy if somthing were to happen to you. :angry: over somthing like this.

I look forward to your posts.

Take care of yourself

Alan

Thanks Alan, for the kind words. But you just have no ideal how this thing has me stressed. Its been going on for awhile, I know he should have 10 minutes to return a phone call or email. I just have a feeling he's ignoring me on purpose, for some reason. Grubstake

Hey Gary

If you can make the Hipsticks without him, you should do so....I really hate to say that, but if he is ignoring you and you really believe that this invention will greatly help us prospectors and you really stand behind the product, he isn't interested in it anymore, then you should make them...you would be doing us a great favor...it would be a bad deal if they wern't available anymore. :(

There are numerous ways to advertise them.

Things will work out in the end.

"Things happen for a reason" and there is a reason behind all of this...you just haven't seen the outcome yet.

Take care of yourself, life is too short.

Alan

Hey Grubstake,

Let it go & as EOD (aka:Alan) said don't let it eat ya - you make a go of it yourself. It's not worth the stress which is rearing it's ugly head & gonna bite ya :o . Relax & go to your happy place B) & formulate plans to move on yourself ;) or with someone else. It is not worth your health!!

Keep on beeping B) - Frosty

Good morning Grubstake. I saw the hip stick in action with Joe using it and man that is an idea for everyone. Whites user's, fisher user's and the others could use some thing like that. My advice, find a quite place to rest, sit down, close your eyes, which your breathing and just release all the stress, let our father take it. Once you've done that I think you and shep can come up with a much better idea or improved idea. Just let it go.

Thats what I did yesterday. Wasn't planning on digging, went up to get away and unscramble my brain, with my back getting messed up again, I couldn't think striaght.

Things are better this morning, back still hurts but HE know and also knows what to do.

Bob

Yeh BOB, I here what you are saying, the stick can be used on any detector. Thats part of the problem, it is a good ideal. But no advertising is killing it. and lack of parts to assemble. Being an old military man, I like to get things done now, not later, when its too late. Any way. I'm glad your getting some digging done, My DR. had to put me on High strenth meds for all the chest pain I have been having. My wife wanted to call an ambulance twice this past week. I said no! If it comes, I'm going to go detecting, not in some stinking hospital! My way. Grubstake

Finally got a call from NVCHRIS, he lost his cell phone, just found it. Has 50 some odd calls on it he has to answer. No internet sevice yet, at least I got his new address and we got our stuff strightened out. Now I'm not so stressed. I know what is happening, that helps a WHOLE lot. Going to make the rest of the batch of 300 sticks for him, then our business will be concluded. But will still be friends. And maybe hunt together in the future, soon. What a relief. Grubstake

I sure hope you just let the stress go Grubstake, as said many times, its not worth it B)

Sometimes we can't control what is happening but we can control how we react to it :D

You have a lot more patience than I do, I would not have tried to chase him down or sat around waiting for the phone to ring, I'm the kind to just say F**k it and head for the shed or the trash can with the stuff and forget about it :rolleyes:

Rod, I'm not like that, I do stress, but try to work things out. Its not the only thing in my life that was stressing me, personal things are happening to. But I can understand losing a cell phone, and no internet yet. We got it worked out, I wouldn't just quite him flat out, two more weeks of hipstick making and it will end on a good note. I'm honest, and he seems to be. 300 sticks will give him a good head start on the selling end of it. And we are still friends. But I won't have the stress. At least not this one anyway. My heath and my wifes, her mother and her sister is dieing, prob. before thanksgiving she will be gone. eatten up with cancer and the bad part is, I used to be married to her 25 years ago. We have a daughter together, my only child. So its not just one thing, stressing me, the stress of the deal just set everything else in play. Soon I'm going to have to have another stent put in my heart, or bypass. I see my heart DR. this month, and not knowing what is going to happen bugs me too. My DR. asked me the other day if I was afraid to die, and I told her no! I'm afriad of living in unbearable pain like I have been having for the passed three weeks. I have morophine pills, but can only take them when not going to do any driving. I'm responcible, not an addict. I have 30 pills, in the passed two weeks, I've taken two pills. Only when I can't stand the pain any longer, will I take them. Hell I don't even drink beer or anything else. But I'm on 17 different meds for my heart, and other things like fibromyralgia, 5 fusions in my neck and blood pressure and so on. Life just goe's on, everyday is a new day and a struggle. Just tring to cope is a job sometimes. Grubstake

I only wish the best for you and your family Grubstake, you are a great gold prospector and if we lived closer I'm sure we'd be good friends :D

Everyone handles things differently, it sucks to see someone you like suffering

Maui now that is where its at, there was a guy who hunted up the coast everyday at Kapalua and Lanai beaches, didn't speak much English but always had a bag full of goodies when I walked up to him after breakfast everyday for a week B)

Rings, coins, watches, earrings :D

I know a few good reefs right off Kaanapai beach if you want to go snorkeling sometime :D

maui2.jpg

My wife and I never had a honey moon, she has dreamed of going there. But its not in the cards, maybe if I find some BIG nugget this year. Grubstake

ROD my problem is, I tell it like it is, or how I feel. Gets me in trouble some times. But I'm honest about it. I'm sure if we lived near each other, we would be great friends and hunting partners. Thats why Shep and I get along so good. We can be honest with each other! Like it should be. Why feel you have to beat around the bush? I do that detecting, cause thats where the nuggets are. ;););) Grubstake