"14-INCH SKIPPY FINDS MORE GOLD"

• Admin

Hello All,

Leaverite and I left early this morning to hit a couple of areas I have worked in the past. I thought since I'm now using the Coiltek 14-inch Round "Skippy" it would be worth a return to a couple of these spots to try our luck. By the end of the day I found (6) nuggets and Leaverite found (2) with his Joey Mono.

Nothing of any size since we already took the cream of the crop from these spots many years ago.

Check out the pictures below,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Grubstake,

There isn't anything better than great friends and being able to share and show your nugget finds. ;) Leaverite and I have covered a lot of ground together and found some nice nuggets. Right now he is up on me with the 1.6 ouncer out of one of my old spots. The year prior I got a 1 ouncer out of one of his spots. Now it's my turn again, so a 2+ ouncer would be nice! :P

Glad you're able to hunt with your Uncle and your good bud Shep.

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Pike335,

Well I just hunt hard when I'm out there and luckily everything seems to be going right. Most of the finds recently are small, but they keep the skills polished for this coming Winter season when I will hit it hard core and have tons of new areas lined up.

Make sure you look me up in advance when you come down this way. This winter I will have a ton of field instructions for new detector purchases. With the price of gold staying high it will be a busy season, but with enough notice we can get something organized.

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

will do rob, ill be sure and contact you near the end of november so we can try and get it together.

had great success at more creek finding almost a half pound, and i am anxious to see if my luck carries over to arizona this winter. you are lucky to be around the gold fields all year. have had a very successful summer of coinshooting and beach detecting with the x50 though, found several 1800 era coins this summer including an 1866 2 cent piece, and this week alone i have scored 7 rings at the beach. just keeping in practice.

talk to ya soon, dave

• Admin

Hello Dave,

Sounds like a plan! :D Yep, you kicked butt up at Moore Creek. One half pound (6 ounces) is a good run for anywhere.

Three years up in Alaska and I have yet to find a 1+ ounce nugget. :angry: I guess maybe it's not in the card.

I guess us Arizona boys are fortunate to be in the goldfields year round. However, some probably wouldn't want to deal with our hot Summers.

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison