"WHAT VERY SPECIAL FRIENDS DO!"

• Admin

Hello All,

I don't even know how to say this, but I know it's more than I could ever ask for, "SPECIAL FRIENDSHIP." This is only a fraction of what Doc is to me. Over the years we have formed not only a great dealer/distributor relationship, but also a special friendship that could never be broken.

I must say Coiltek couldn't have chosen a better person for the US Coiltek Distributor. Doc has taken care of all my needs as a dealer and every customer that has had a problem with something we sell.

Well not to get off the subject, but today I noticed a package that arrived US Priority Mail. Once I took a glace at the package and felt the weight, I pretty knew what to expect. Knowing it was a package coming from Doc when I knew I didn't order anything within the last couple days .... Well low and behold I noticed a very high quality Polo Shirt and Baseball Cap along with a Birthday Card! :D

Most would just think, well that's great someone thought about you and your Birthday and you got a nice shirt. Well, it's more than a shirt, as I noticed Doc had my "Rob's Detector Sales" Logo embroidered on the shirt below the Coiltek Logo. I've looked into having shirts done and embroidering is not cheap. Plus the fact when you have just one done it's more expensive. Plus the fact he added a really neat looking color and a gold nugget!

Now I just have to figure out how I can convince him to get the "logo" to have others made. :o

I'm pretty much speechless, so "THANKS A MILLION DOC!!"

Check out my new Birthday present below. :wub:

Rob Allison

Glad you liked it, WHAT ABOUT THE HAT ?

I sent Rob a hat too! Sounds like the old joke abou the Old Jewish grandmother sitting on the beach with her two year old granddaughter when a monster wave comes and swoosh, the baby is gone.

The grandmother stands up and shaking her fist at the sky she starts screaming at God.

"Vat kind of a God takes a poor helpless child and washes the baby away? Tell me God, tell me now, dis is da vay you treat a poor old Jewish voman who has done nothing but give glory to your name. Have I not kept the sabbath every Saturday for my entire life, and dis is vot you do to me, dis is how you treat your poor humble servant, dis is the revord I git? Dis is it, I ask you again vot the hell kind of God are you anyvay, you should be ashamed of yourself."

With the end of her tongue lashing a large clap of thunder split the clouds and another large wave, came and neatly placed the baby right back on the beach where she had been playing in the sand, completely unharmed and seemingly unphased.

With her hands on her hips the Jewish grandmother looked skyward once again and said, "Vell all right then, but vhere da' hell is her hat?"

SO Rob, where the hell is the hat? Sorry I was a little late for your birthday.

DOC

• Admin

Hello Doc,

I will have to take some pictures of the hat. Yes, it was also in with the shirt.

Doc, is that your own hat design you made up? I noticed the tag says "Fatal Dog Street Wear" on the tag and has your address and information on it. There is also a web address, but haven't check it out. Here is the link if anyone wants to check it out - www.fataldog.com

fataldogtm.jpg

Thanks once again Doc! :D

Rob Allison

Yes that is my own design, it's another little company I started about 6 months ago. So far so good. I had an idea to make a really comfortable baseball type cap,very short brim, completely unstructured. I have them made out of a very soft light weight slightly stretchy material.

They have been selling extremely well.

It took about 7 months for the company I work with to get the design just right. They would do a prototype, and it wouldn't be exactly what I wanted so they would have to go back to the drawing board. Finally after about the 6th try they nailed it.

Take care of yourself Rob, you're not getting any younger.

DOC

Rob & Doc,

Rob , as you know getting a business going is tough in this day and age. Doc you saw a quality in Rob and have helped him, to that one must say kudos, cause your own reputation was on the line also. My partner Doc, a retired dentist, is looking forward to meet all sometime. I must say we have a friend who has put it on the line with use and opened up an area that is looking good. Rob, I may get that Minelab soon than later. Do you prefer fake goverment money or gold?

O-29er in 29

Hey Rob,

Come on...put on the stuff, and lets see if it how much handsomer than John B. B) it makes ya.

Just checked out that site, you posted, and the gal on there really gets yer attention....ten hut!! ;)

And to think before she got mixed up with Docs products, she might have been just ordinary!

All kidding aside..... :unsure:

They are real cool hats...that Doc comes up with pretty good ideas, and ACTS on them!

Have a great day!

~LARGO~

• Admin

Hello All,

Doc is one of the most intelligent people I have ever met. When he puts his mind to something there's no stopping him. I just wish he would think about some more great prospecting stuff, like some super doober searchcoils! Anyone that has a PhD probably had to earn it! :D

Take care,

Rob Allison

Nah, got that PhD from a bubble gum machine. Only took two years, a 276 page doctoral dissertation full of a bunch of crap that no one could understand.

You never want to make a doctoral dissertation understandable because then when you have to defend it, they ask you all kinds of really good questions that you have no idea how to answer. So you really want to baffle them with bull shit so they think, "WOW, this dude must really be smart, because I don't understand any of this."

Then they ask you questions like, "Do you really believe that statement, it is the second sentence in the third paragraph."

"WHY yes I do! And unless you have some empirical evidence to the contrary, I think we should move on. NEXT question."

HA!

PhD, anyone could earn one as long as you have the time to invest.

Take care!

DOC