"24K GOLD HUNTERS CLUB CLAIMS & GOLD"

• Admin

Hello All,

Today Ohio, Leaverite, CrownKing Steve (forum name), Kitty and I met at the 24 Karat Gold Hunters Club Claims since today was the last day to hunt them before the pushes. With five of us hunting I knew at least a few of us would have to stumble onto some gold nuggets. We all pretty much took off in different directions in the morning. Within about an hour’s time I heard a faint target in the middle of a wash. I decided to investigate the target and removed several inches of material. After re-checking the target the response was much great. I dug all the way down to bedrock and uncovered a nice 6.8 Dwt nugget! :D Standing back up I recheck the hole and noticed there was another target about 2 inches away. It ended up being a 0.5 Dwt flat nugget.

Later I hiked up the hill and met up with CrownKing Steve. Steve purchased a new Minelab GP3500 about a month ago from me. He was pretty much standing in an old patch, so I told him he needed to hunt the area slow with the GP3500 and Coiltek Joey Mono Searchcoil. Not more than about 30 minutes of leaving him there I heard a yell of excitement. Steve scored his first nugget with the Minelab GP3500. In this same area later in the day Steve scored another.

Ya, I know I take people to gold bearing areas when they purchase detectors from me. Not the same old patch that has had the last 25 customers over it. :P

Later I decided to do one last hunt up the side of the hill and scored a nice 2.9 Dwter wedged in a bedrock crack. At first I thought it might have been a hot spot in the bedrock, but luckily I dug some of it out and then the target started to scream.

Ohio, Leaverite and Kitty were unable to score a nugget this trip. However, I know how it goes, next time it might be Steve and I with the skunk and the three of them with nuggets. ;) I ended up with just over 1/2 ounce of nuggets and Steve ended up with 2 Dwt's total. Not too shabby for a new GP3500 detectorist. The (3) nuggets on the left are mine and the (2) on the right are Steve's.

P.S. Met up with Elly again this week and I've been nominated to a board member of the club.

My digital camera started to screw up again, so a couple of the pictures are pink again ... :(

Had a great hunt guys/gals, lets do it again.

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Gaine,

CrownKing Steve used to use a Tesoro Lobo and found gold with it, but now he's got the GP3500 and his girlfriend Kitty is using the Lobo. I think Steve is convinced that the GP3500 is superior after finding the first nugget under a ledge of bedrock. The detector shot right through the ledge and detected the 1.5 Dwt nugget underneath it.

Skunks? Where ... :rolleyes: I wear Skunk Repellent

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hello Rob,

First off, I couldn't have picked a better person to buy my Minelab and accessories from. You forgot to mention I found those with that joey coil. If I didn't have that coil I would never have gotten underneath the bolder to find the bigger of the 2. Plus, I have no doubt the Black Widow headphones are better than the stock Koss headphones. You did not push these sales on me, but I asked your advice and you gave me the right advice, in my opinion. Your help on everything has been greatly appreciated. I don't consider you as just my dealer, but also as my friend. And Leaverite too. :D

p.s. My other metal detector is a Goldbug 2 not a Tesoro Lobo. ;)

double p.s. When you weren't looking, I took some of your skunk repellant! :P

Thanks again,

Steve

Hello All,

Today Ohio, Leaverite, CrownKing Steve (forum name), Kitty and I met at the 24 Karat Gold Hunters Club Claims since today was the last day to hunt them before the pushes. With five of us hunting I knew at least a few of us would have to stumble onto some gold nuggets. We all pretty much took off in different directions in the morning. Within about an hour’s time I heard a faint target in the middle of a wash. I decided to investigate the target and removed several inches of material. After re-checking the target the response was much great. I dug all the way down to bedrock and uncovered a nice 6.8 Dwt nugget! :D Standing back up I recheck the hole and noticed there was another target about 2 inches away. It ended up being a 0.5 Dwt flat nugget.

Later I hiked up the hill and met up with CrownKing Steve. Steve purchased a new Minelab GP3500 about a month ago from me. He was pretty much standing in an old patch, so I told him he needed to hunt the area slow with the GP3500 and Coiltek Joey Mono Searchcoil. Not more than about 30 minutes of leaving him there I heard a yell of excitement. Steve scored his first nugget with the Minelab GP3500. In this same area later in the day Steve scored another.

Ya, I know I take people to gold bearing areas when they purchase detectors from me. Not the same old patch that has had the last 25 customers over it. :P

Later I decided to do one last hunt up the side of the hill and scored a nice 2.9 Dwter wedged in a bedrock crack. At first I thought it might have been a hot spot in the bedrock, but luckily I dug some of it out and then the target started to scream.

Ohio, Leaverite and Kitty were unable to score a nugget this trip. However, I know how it goes, next time it might be Steve and I with the skunk and the three of them with nuggets. ;) I ended up with just over 1/2 ounce of nuggets and Steve ended up with 2 Dwt's total. Not too shabby for a new GP3500 detectorist. The (3) nuggets on the left are mine and the (2) on the right are Steve's.

P.S. Met up with Elly again this week and I've been nominated to a board member of the club.

My digital camera started to screw up again, so a couple of the pictures are pink again ... :(

Had a great hunt guys/gals, lets do it again.

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Guys,

Doc - Why settle for second best? Coiltek products have been, are and will be the best around! Funny how people that didn't want anything to do with them several years ago are now banging on your front door! We both know who are selling more Minelab accessories and products here in the US and Australia. I'm just waiting for the new ... :huh:

CrownKing Steve - Thanks for the kind words. When I started my business many, many years ago I told myself I was going to do everything in my power to become a very successful metal detector dealer. Success it not always measured in sales, but more so in customer support. I've supported my products and everyone that has purchased from me 110%. If there is something wrong, let’s get it resolved ASAP.

People have asked me over the years, why don't you advertise? Well, in my opinion if I can treat one customer right he will spread the good news to more potential customers than any full-page ad could generate in any magazine. Just ask Minelab, I sell right at the same level as the big dogs that run all the ads in every prospecting magazine available on the market. My motto is to give the customers the “BEST” Service and they will be a customer for life.

Give me the opportunity at your business and you will be very pleased.

Take care,

Rob Allison