DEBATE ON GP SETTINGS ....

• Admin

Hello All,

What I forgot to mention was the fact I did run my GP3500 in "Normal/Deep" this weekend at Rich Hill. Now whenever it's deep ground this is my preferred setting unless the area is just known for very small deep gold. When it comes to hitting 1/4 ouncers and greater I'm convinced the "Normal/Deep" is slightly better and you get less background noise than "Sensitive/Deep."

If I'm hunting very shallow ground or exposed bedrock I will change my settings to "Sensitive/Normal."

I'm sure everyone has their own preference, but these settings on the GP3500 have kept the skunk.

My favorite searchcoils are the Coiltek 14-inch Round Mono, Coiltek 17-inch Elliptical Wallaby DD Pro & the Coiltek Joey Mono.

Take care,

Rob Allison

:D Hi Rob,

I like normal/deep on my 3500, with platypus coil :blink: I played with the manual tune, but gave that up :huh: Black widow head phones a must have...

Take care,

Ed

• Admin

Hello Big Ed,

Great hearing from you again. Well I believe I've been telling people that the Black Widow Headphones are the ones to get. However, it usually take a year or so until them come around! :P Normally by that time they regret it since they showed me all the hot spots. Haha ....

You can't beat the Minelab GP3500, Coiltek Searchcoils and the Black Widow Headphones. This is one deadly combination for any goldfield.

Looks like the Platypus is finding some nice ones over there for you. Congrats. :D

P.S. Are you still interested in those accessories from awhile back?

Hope everything is well,

Rob Allison

Hello Big Ed,

Great hearing from you again. Well I believe I've been telling people that the Black Widow Headphones are the ones to get. However, it usually take a year or so until them come around! :P Normally by that time they regret it since they showed me all the hot spots. Haha ....

You can't beat the Minelab GP3500, Coiltek Searchcoils and the Black Widow Headphones. This is one deadly combination for any goldfield.

Looks like the Platypus is finding some nice ones over there for you. Congrats. :D

P.S. Are you still interested in those accessories from awhile back?

Hope everything is well,

Rob Allison

yes, but got to wait-I've been working on my Mom's, house-too much going on;-(

Take care,

Ed