Email Settings

Hi Rob,

I went around and around with various subscription related directions in here and I think I finally hit the page with the settings. I think I may have resolved the email problem. Thanks for your help.

Brenda :)

• Admin

Hello Brenda,

Glad you got it all figured out. Any chance you tell us how you done it so other members can do it if needed? I don't receive any emails right now due to the fact I get anywhere from 25-50 per day from the website alone. However, for all the forum members there is a way you an set up your controls where you will receive an email everytime someone post on this forum.

Take care,

Rob Allison

I feel so ridiculous - After going around and around through all these settings, drop downs, this and that, I am unable to find where I changed the settings. It was not through "My Controls". I thought I was in "Forum Options", the subscriptions area when the screen came up that lets you choose how frequently you want to receive emails but each time I get in there now I get the "you are already subscribed error". I even checked online help and couldn't come up with it.

I'll continue looking here and there and let you know when I find it again. I wasn't paying attention initially because I was losing hope on finding the screen. Then, when I finally got there, I wasn't sure what map got me there.

Sorry..... :(

• Admin

Hello Brenda,

No biggie on finding the screen. I will browse around and see what I can find. If you happen to find it again just let us know.

On another note, have you decided on when you might return back to Arizona for some nugget hunting? You need to get that GP3500 over some more gold! :P

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Hi Brenda & Others

Welcome to the forums!Heres another forum you may want to check-out

http://nevadanuggethunters.myfreeforum.org/forum1.php

.......Arizona has some great areas to swing your MineLab but Nevada is #1!Many shallow deposits of the Epithermal kind creates better chances at finding it.But in my case I usually placer(dredge underwater deposits)mine in N.California.The color of the first pic/nugget is BEYOND OUTSTANDING.........almost edible!

These pics represent "some" of the shallow deposits found IN the river...only 8 inches down in the gravels.Just amatter of time before this dog gets to old to dredge and decides to get a underwater detector!

Bigfoot

post-774-1160632994_thumb.jpg

post-774-1160633037_thumb.jpg

Hello Brenda,

No biggie on finding the screen. I will browse around and see what I can find. If you happen to find it again just let us know.

On another note, have you decided on when you might return back to Arizona for some nugget hunting? You need to get that GP3500 over some more gold! :P

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Hi Brenda & Others

Welcome to the forums!Heres another forum you may want to check-out

http://nevadanuggethunters.myfreeforum.org/forum1.php

.......Arizona has some great areas to swing your MineLab but Nevada is #1!Many shallow deposits of the Epithermal kind creates better chances at finding it.But in my case I usually placer(dredge underwater deposits)mine in N.California.The color of the first pic/nugget is BEYOND OUTSTANDING.........almost edible!

These pics represent "some" of the shallow deposits found IN the river...only 8 inches down in the gravels.Just amatter of time before this dog gets to old to dredge and decides to get a underwater detector!

Bigfoot

Thank you Bigfoot. I'll check that forum out as well. I've never tried dredging. It looks like fun though. I need to get the coil that allows me to use the GP3500 under a few inches or so of water. I'm still pretty new at this stuff. I actually have too many interests/hobbies right now and there is just never enough time. Too bad I still have to work for a living. Oh well, I'll take what I can get even if it is in short amounts of time here and there.

Brenda

Hello Brenda,

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Hi Rob,

I'd love to come out that way for a long, long while. I'm planning a rockhounding trip to Nevada to attend the Quartzite Pow-Wow during January. I'm thinking I probably won't get out to Arizona until February or later. Thinking about the months of February - April, is there a better time or better times to come out that way? I may be able to squeak in a couple of trips if the kids are good and my mother-in-law is feeling well. Let me know what would be first and second choices in that timeframe and I'll try and work some magic. I'd love to get the GP out there and look for more gold nuggets.

Take care.

Brenda

Its easy, click on messages, when the board comes up, you will see it says options, and in options there aree email settings, click on that. This gives you the option to have your email address, not displayed but available to other members, or you can have it set so they can't click on it. Grubstake