LR2000 Password?

It is a problem caused when the system is not operating properly. They have had issues with the internet version being up and down over the last few days. It apparently continues. The fact that the BLM employees are unaware is not suprising - they have a different system connection. The system ran for them a year ago when the internet version was down for months on a court order. Anyway it will work itself out. Keep trying in the coming days.

You wern't in any kind of rush were you???? :lol:

Chris

You wern't in any kind of rush were you???? :lol:

Chris

Well, a, er, yes I was kinda... Recieved some very interesting info about a patch I have been long trying to locate. Have previous owner info ( now dead ) and thought it would be a quick way to pull down the location info of his old claim. Guess not, and there goes my weekend plans. LOL

Who Owns the West or use the MRDS/MAS/Mills search function, occasionally they will list discoverers or claim owners. Good luck. Later...Jim P.

They have no historic info on their site nor have they updated it in a long time to include anything new. I tried the LR2000 a few times today also and found it worthless once again. Our taxes at work.

Cheers.

How often do they update that site? I checked my claim and it was far from either me, or the previous owner. Not sure who in tarnation that was that "owns" that claim...

I was hoping to check an area south of Queen Creek for current claims. Don't wanna be playing on another one's land you know. That's bad karma.