Looking for Pondmn AKA Jerry Petis

I know Jerry is camped at Stanton, and has no Email access, but said Dakota Slim was right by him. Jer was going to hunt the pushes and around the RH area. If anyone see's him, tell him his parole officer is looking for him, He is supposed to report to me at least one nugget a day while he's there> :P:P:P:P:lol::lol::lol: Grubstake

• Admin

Hello Grubstake,

I was out there today, but didn't stop in to find Jerry. I heard he is doing well now and out nugget hunting. I thought I might see him on the 24K claims today. I was out there with a bunch of other guys today and seen a couple of nuggets being found and I even plucked a 3 Dwt towards the end of the day.

I've pretty much sold all (10) of the GPX-4000's that I have ordered if everyone comes through. I have another large batch on the way.

P.S. Jerry is actually selling a bunch of stuff for me at Stanton. When you talk with Jerry, tell him his help is very much appreciated! Looks like it's going to be a great year thanks to you and your friends. ;)

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Ok ROB, I was thinking, I sould be getting a call from him in the next day or two. He pretty well keeps me up on how he is doing. He was hoping the store would be open, so he could have pay as you go internet acess, but said the last time he called they shut the store down, because of zoning regs. or some kind of BS. I'm glad hes helping you out. Keep me posted. Grubstake

• Admin

Hello Grubstake,

The whole deal with the store is a long story and has a lot to do with jealousy if you ask me! One of my good friends stays over there and said it's a shame the store had to close down. It used to be easy for anyone staying at Stanton to run over and pick up items they need in a pinch.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison