Rich Hill Map

Yo All....Just a note to let everyone know that there's a new extensively revised Rich Hill map available showing all the new club claims of GPAA (8 new claims), Weaver Mining District (2 new claims) and all the 24 Karat Club claims, including the ones near the Leviathan Mine...Also show the new Why Not Prospecting Club claim...Of course these new ones are in addition to all the older club claims...Learn more at the site below...Cheers, Ron

• Admin

Hello Uncle Ron,

Please print me up (3) copies of the new Rich Hill map and bring them with you to the club claims Saturday if you're there. I highly recommend anyone that is hunting the Rich Hill area to get at least one of Ron's Custom Maps. They are very slick and worth the money! No more worrying about where you are, the claims are marked very well on the topo map.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hi Ron!

I want to say thank you for making a bundle of maps available to me.

I also want to order two of the updated Rich Hill map. I'm at the payment screen, but I don't know how much to add for shipping and handling.

How much do I need to add to ship to Spring, Texas 77379?

Thanks Ron!

Regards

Karl

Hi Rob! :)

I'm making plans to head west and should get into Rich Hill area on or before the Saturday before Thanksgiving.

I'm going to tow my jeep again! Behind the maroon beast! lol

Chat with you soon!

rgds

Karl

THanks again, Karl, for the map order, and you too, Steve...It was great meeting you at the push ... Too bad that 3' hole didn't have a nugget at the bottom...

Karl, please let me know when the maps arrive if there were two of them in the package ... I had help folding, putting them in envelopes and mailing and I just want to make sure that the "2" didn't get overlooked...Hope they bring both you guys, and everyone else who's been ordering, Good Luck...Cheers, Unc

Hi Ron!

I received them this afternoon and yes I had two copies in the package.

Thanks again.

by the way who are:

Why Not Prospecting Club? Interesting name! :)

How is the weather out your way?

Regards

Karl

Hi Karl...Glad the two maps got there fast...The Why Not Prospecting club is very new and took over a huge claim formerly owned by the LDMA...There's probably some politics involved that I don't know or care about...I don't know anything about the club...I believe the claim, however, was where the famous "Eye of the Needle" 10 oz specimen was found a few years back...That claim has always been in the middle of some discussion or another...; I'd welcome an email from anyone who knows anything about the new club at ron@az-gold.com ///...Weaver Mining district has two new claims and one of them has one of the old "Nugget Bob" patches on it....I've hunted it a few times, but the only notable thing about that was during one of the hunts I was adopted by a herd, flock, gaggle or whatever the heck javalinas run in ... For more than an hour, they kept me company, just rootin' around next to me and keeping up with me as I beeped my way up the hill...One of my more novel beepin' experiences...Cheers, Unc

Yep we use them as pets here in Texas. They can be quite friendly except when the are protecting their litter then things can get a might touchy! Very sharp tusks and they can slice your legs up until you can't walk.

Nice photo!

Karl

Yes, those Java's can get mean...We have a whole family of 10 or so that come through our yard every night and harrass our little border collie in her kennel...At times they've even tried to get in at her...And they smell pretty rank, too...Cheers, Ron

Yo All, Saw Elly today at Stanton...Today's push produced no nuggets except one DWT or so from the part of the claim above the push...Everyone feels the ground on that push will produce as the push gets closer to bedrock...The gut is still down a ways there...Also, Elly will have some of the AZ-Gold Rich Hill Custom maps for sale at the pushes from now on...Cheers, Unc

• Admin

Hello Uncle Ron,

Sorry I didn't see this post earlier. I wasn't out on the claims today, had to work. However, I should be up around that area tomorrow morning if everything goes well.

I'm sure push 3 will produce some gold once they get near bedrock. It looked like the area was very deep to bedrock there.

Good to hear someone found a nugget today.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Hey Rob, are you coming out to the 24K push at Rich Hill this weekend? Is it Push Site #4? When they get down deeper on that spot I bet there will be some big nuggets on bedrock. Look forward to seeing you and everyone else there. It's becoming a regular everyweekend party!!!! :lol: Cheers, Yer Uncle Ron in the Dubyah

• Admin

Hello Uncle Ron,

Yes, I will be there tomorrow (Saturday) morning. I'm also hoping once they get closer to bedrock some nice gold will turn up. You just never know with Rich Hill, a couple of barren pushes and then one bonanza! :o

Any chance Nugget Chaser will be there? :P

See you tomorrow,

Rob Allison

Uncle Ron, any chance of getting one laminated? Just ordered two (one for my brother). Would like to hang one in my portable home, so I could scribble on it. If possible, call me for additional charges.

Thanks, Shep

Hi Shep...Thank you for the map orders...They're all packaged up and ready to go out tomorrow (Mon.) ... Unfortunately, I am not able to laminate....I checked into the machine for it and it is very expensive... Sorry... Hope they help you and your Bro to find some big'un's...Cheers, Ron

I had one of my Rich Hill maps from Ron laminated a week ago at Kinko's..I think it cost me 8 dollars for a medium weight lamainate.

Regards

Karl