VOTE!

Talked to someone earlier this evening, who wasn’t sure they were going to vote tomorrow.

First, It’s your right and obligation to vote! I’m pretty discouraged on who we have making our laws and what they are doing with the money they take from us as “taxes†for working for a living, but if you don’t voice your opinion, you have absolutely no right to complain!

Second, I live in California; but in the beautiful mountains (and gold country), not in the big cities where I see on the news, crime running rampant. I’m tired of seeing liberals giving more rights to the criminal than to the victim. Small minority groups out voicing the silent majority. We here in California, have to put up with the Boxers, Feinsteins and Pelosi’s. They scare me thinking it might be too late, especially, Pelosi. I have been to San Francisco (stationed there in the Navy), have no desire to go back. It’s worse now and just plain weird. Do you want her being the Speaker of the House, to move her agenda to the rest of the country?

I’m going to tell you, I voted the lesser of the two evils. I’m also going to say I am for term limits. Two terms, then go back to a real job. No benefits or BS pay for the rest of their lives.

I’ve said my peace, moderators delete, if you want. Won’t matter after tomorrow, at least for another 4 years. BUT VOTE!

Shep,

The freedom to vote has been hard fought for. Seems every generation needs to be reminded. To bad it takes a war to wake people up. I'm sure your history is much like mine and included a free trip to the orient. Had someone ask me the other day if I would be interested in a 15 day cruise to the orient. I just walked away, I knew the answer I gave would not be understood.

SO PLEASE ALL GO VOTE SO THAT OUR FIGHT AND THE FIGHT OF OTHERS WAS NOT IN VEIN!

Just my 2 cents worth

O'29er

Guest sandtrap
Shep,

The freedom to vote has been hard fought for. Seems every generation needs to be reminded. To bad it takes a war to wake people up. I'm sure your history is much like mine and included a free trip to the orient. Had someone ask me the other day if I would be interested in a 15 day cruise to the orient. I just walked away, I knew the answer I gave would not be understood.

SO PLEASE ALL GO VOTE SO THAT OUR FIGHT AND THE FIGHT OF OTHERS WAS NOT IN VEIN!

Just my 2 cents worth

O'29er

I VOTED__ DID YOU ??

SEMPER FI !!