Where is Whats4supper?

STILL AROUND AND STILL ALIVE, JUST ON A NEW PILL THAT SAPS THE ENERGY. don't much feel like doing much at all.

Whats4supper,

I know what you mean. The doctor changed my meds around and gave me 2 new ones. All I wanted to do was stay in bed, had no energy at all. Got off those in a hurry. Just starting to get back in the groove.

O'29er

Whatsforsupper Hoping you get used to those new pills and develop a little more energy to enjoy life a little more. Know what it's like cause I have bad asthma at times. Take it easy and get to feeling better Jerry

vertical is better than horizontal, fer sure. unless the horizontal part includes getting some of thos nuggets like shep and grubstake got a few week ago.

on another site, nevada nugget hunters, rexb has posted a couple of maps, and some other dude has posted these little tidbits of info about all sorts of potential leads and rich strikes. I'd love to hit out, but I am pretty well stuck for the moment.

later all, and hope you git the big ones.

Whats4supper: I know what you mean about low energy and medication, I take medication for my heart, back and diabetes and then they change them around and every thing goes to hell until I stop taking some of the crap :angry: hope you get some energy-miss your post and thoughts--hammer :)