Arizona's First Urelite Found

Guest goldstudmuffin

Hi Rob,

I'm just razzin back at ya a little! I don't know much about a ureilite either. There's only been a few found in the US. They have microscopic diamonds in it. Do you have a good rock saw?

• Admin

Hello Goldstudmuffin,

Missed you call late last night. Had a field evaluation ealier that day, so I was toast last night. Still feeling the soreness this morning. :( I've thought about purchasing a good rock saw, but at the current time I don't have one. I think the "Oman Outlaw" might have one. :P

I will try to touch base with you tonight or tomorrow. Congrats once again on the great find.

Rob Allison

Hello Goldstudmuffin,

Missed you call late last night. Had a field evaluation ealier that day, so I was toast last night. Still feeling the soreness this morning. :( I've thought about purchasing a good rock saw, but at the current time I don't have one. I think the "Oman Outlaw" might have one. :P

I will try to touch base with you tonight or tomorrow. Congrats once again on the great find.

Rob Allison

Bill's got one or look on Ebay

Hi Guys

Rob it's XCON from Oman :D !! Rob are you gonna dye your skivies pink like Sherrif Arpio recommends :mellow: ?? I hope you like green balongna and grapefruit ;) !! That's alot better than dates and camel meat :) Yeah Russ I got a rock saw Just bring a 12 pack of diamond tip saw blades down and we'll watch your thousand dollars worth of blades get ruined :( !! They look like frisbies after wackin a small piece of that stuff :mellow: !! Trust me on this I know :o !! Happy Huntin John B

Hi Russ

Ol Robbie will have it made :D !! In Oman we not only didn't get soap we didn't get water either :( !! Every thing was sand baths !! I still find grit in places I don't care to mention :unsure: !! They ain't got toilet paper either or even toilets :huh: !! I tried to smuggle some TP into prison but it got confiscated :angry: !! There toilets are just a hole in the floor :mellow: !! This is all the real truth :huh: !! Ol Robbie will have some first class accomidations :) !! The only difference is the average Omanie prisoner is about 80 pounds dripping wet but that's the weight of the average american prisoners thigh !! At least Rob won't have to read all the Death to Americans, Sarcowi the Fox and the american flag on fire pictures graffiti :( ?? His will see for a good time see Joe Mama in cell 213, or Buba in the shower, or Muey bueno Viva Mexican Mafia and Poncho Via :) !! Now Russ if you were a real pal you send him some soap on a rope !! I think Rob would look just stunning in Pink !! Happy Huntin X Con from Oman John B.

Hi John,

This isn't really a response to the previous message, but I'd like to take this opportunity to send you a message. There are rumors in cyberspace that you are an expert on "invisible nuggets". I'd like to buy one.

I need it to test a new type of coil I'm building, and I believe it can detect these nuggets but I need proof that can only be provided by testing it with the real thing...

If you are willing to depart with one of the nuggets you have, please let me know...

Prospector Al