Nevada nugget

Let's see if this will spice things up a bit.

Here's a shot of a little nugget a buddy of mine found this last summer up in N. Nevada. It was way up on the hillside above a well known patch. This is typical of this area, rough and crystally, not having traveled more than 50 ft. from the original vein, long since eroded away and feeding the patch.

It was about 14 inches deep and found using the stock 11" DD coil. He said it gave a wierd signal, kinda wobbly like a piece of wire.

Oh yeah, the weight? Just a little over 2 oz.

Enjoy!

Digger Bob

post-73-1163537013_thumb.jpg

post-73-1163537025_thumb.jpg

Let's see if this will spice things up a bit.

Here's a shot of a little nugget a buddy of mine found this last summer up in N. Nevada. It was way up on the hillside above a well known patch. This is typical of this area, rough and crystally, not having traveled more than 50 ft. from the original vein, long since eroded away and feeding the patch.

It was about 14 inches deep and found using the stock 11" DD coil. He said it gave a wierd signal, kinda wobbly like a piece of wire.

Oh yeah, the weight? Just a little over 2 oz.

Enjoy!

Digger Bob

wow nice. almost as big as the one i found next week if mark lands his plane and sells me that gp 3000. lol.

john

• Admin

Hello Digger,

That's one beautiful gold nugget your friend found. I'm about due for a multi-ouncer I think ... :rolleyes:

Gubelube - Mark is going to purchase a GPX-4000. Are you the person purchasing his GP3000? You're getting one smoking deal on that detector with the new "Pocket Rocket" included.

Take care,

Rob Allison