24K Push on Sat. 11/18?

• Admin

Hello Uncle Ron,

The 24K Board meeting was canceled last night due to a couple of board members being sick. I would only assume they are going to push number 5 this weekend. Kind of been out of touch with Elly and the board this last week. If you hear something let us know.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello SkipperBill,

You shouldn't have a problem getting the "Pop-Up" Trailer to the lower portion of the claims. Once you turn into the claims and cross over Weaver Creek you will head up the road maybe a 100 yards or so and then be in a large flat area. This might be the best place to camp to start. You might be able to get the rig further up the road, but I would first walk it to be safe. Not certain what type of clearance you might have on your Pop-Up.

Wishing you the best of luck up there!

Rob Allison

Yo All...I'm going to bring up some extra Rich Hill maps to the push saturday, so if you want one, please email me at ron@az-gold.com ... I also have the new Havasu Gold Seekers Club map and will bring those if you want them...Let me know...Cheers, yer Unc in the Dubyah