Ideas

Guest Bunk

I am looking for some place to go over the long W/E with good camping, quad riding and a chance to find a nugget! Any Ideas for S.NV,SE.CA or W.AZ? We are very flexible. Help a brother out! Thanks!

Bunk

Big area!Gotta let someone know where your home camp is? Found gold around Rich Hill,AZ, southern CA, northern CA and northern NV. Where we normally hunt, in the lower Motherload is private property and it takes a welcome from the owner.

I know this doesn't help much. Do you belong to GPAA? They are everywhere and a good place to start.

Bunk,

I spent a few days around Yuma earlier this week, looking for the same thing for my Thanksgiving weekend. I have two kids who need to ride their quads while dad spends some time beeping. Found a pretty good place, easy access and no crowds. If you're interested shoot me a message.

Steve

Bunk,

I spent a few days around Yuma earlier this week, looking for the same thing for my Thanksgiving weekend. I have two kids who need to ride their quads while dad spends some time beeping. Found a pretty good place, easy access and no crowds. If you're interested shoot me a message.

Steve

Thank you Steve, I was in Yuma last W/E. I think I am going to try up around Kingman.

Bunk