"Someone broke Tradition!"

Guest Mike C...

I got mine today ;) took it out for its maiden voyage and within a half an hour it got its first blood in an old beeten to death patch :mellow: -really smooth-thats all I'm saying for now B) -Mike C...PS-by the way I got my machine from Bill S :P

Hey Mike and Gary,

I had to try hope you guys are doing well out there. It has been long time since I have had a chance to do some beeping. One of these days when I quite being a car salesman and I get my weekends back I will be back in the game. Until then I willl continue to have no life outside the car dealership. You guys still apart of the APA???? If so I might have to stop in and catch up. Have fun out there and as always Happy Hunting.

Brandon

Need a Chevy give me a call 623-915-6550

• Admin

Hello Guys,

Damn, I thought by now you would have nailed it. :rolleyes:

Azaware - Heard from Uncle Ron today that Mike C. now has one and scored a nugget or two in an old patch. Congrats Mike!! :D

Wirechief - Nope, not Jim Straight. However, Jim would give an honest field report on it for sure.

Hammer - Who is John B.? :o Oh, the guy that had no faith in the Minelab Coatracks?

Brandon - I believe Mike K. had one of the first ones in the States. I'm not sure if Gary purchased one. I believe he purchased his GP3500 from me, if I remember correctly. Brandon, about time you get back into detecting. If you purchase the GPX-4000 we can honestly say you purchased all the GP's and sold them the same year! LOL .... :P

Bandana Don - Lamar hasn't purchased one. I believe he has his hands now full with the GP and SD there in Bolivia. I know Lamar would give one a good workout with all the different ground conditions there.

Mike K. - Nope, not Reg Sniff. I didn't hear from Reg this weekend, said he was coming down. Hope everyting is well with him. We were going to do some testing and maybe get over a nugget.

Mike C. - You're going to love the GPX-4000. Glad to hear your giving us the locals your business.

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Way2cool,

Nope, not Jim P. as of yet. He mentioned he would like one. Jim P. has to get out in the field more to justify a new toy. He mentioned he might show up at Rich Hill this weekend, but we didn't see him. Jim, you really missed out, the weather was great and I know you would have sniffed out a nugget or two.

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Way2cool,

Well you guessed right! It was Scotty W. :huh: Please send me your mailing address and I will send you the prize I stated. Who would think Scotty would get one before his big Brother. :o

Lamar - I really like the GPX-4000. I always have them in stock if you're interested. I also still have your other stuff you ordered.

Talk with you all soon,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hello Gaine,

Way2cool brought it my my attention that you mentioned the Studmuffin Twins. I'm going to send you both a Kangaroo Scrotum Nugget Pouch, so both of you will need to send me your complete mailing addresses. Probably best to send them to my email or a forum PM.

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

Geesh! I'm STILL trying to save up for a measly 2100v2!! By the time I'm able to get one minelab will have come out with a GPX 10,000 with built in GPS and snot wiper.

P.S. I am happy for the guys who are able to afford one and are out there finding gold with it.

Ray in CA

Hey Rob

You could not be more right. I need to get ahold of a 4000 so I can be the first to buy and sell off the entire GP line in a year. Maybe I will get a new job soon so I can go out and play in the dirt with you and Glenn again. Look foward to seeing you all in the field again SOME DAY :lol:

Happy Hunting

Brandon

Hey Rob

You could not be more right. I need to get ahold of a 4000 so I can be the first to buy and sell off the entire GP line in a year. Maybe I will get a new job soon so I can go out and play in the dirt with you and Glenn again. Look foward to seeing you all in the field again SOME DAY :lol:

Happy Hunting

Brandon

Brandon,hope you have all ten left to get a hold :o

Be careful but have fun ;)