"SPECIAL FRIEND - RALPH BOND"

• Admin

Hello All,

This year on the 24k Gold Hunters Claims I have met a bunch of wonderful people. Many of them have become customers and more inportantly great friends. One of these special friends is Ralph Bond. Ralph is part of claims security on the claims and one hell of a person to know. I was just informed tonight Ralph will be heading back home. :( Funny, when you know someone is around you don't think much about it, but the minute they are leaving you wish you would have spent more time with them. When I heard Ralph was leaving, it hit me right in the heart.

Ralph's good friend and partner, Jim W. sent these pictures to me. The first one is a picture of Ralph, and the second is the gold he found on the 24K claims.

Ralph01.jpgRalph02.jpg

Hey Ralph old buddy, I will never forget you. Make sure you come back next year. Wish I could have spend more time detecting with you. Now I have to hang around the "Great White Skunk!" :P

Wishing you the best health and wellness. Jim and I will be looking foward to seeing you next year. I promise to leave a few nuggets behind.

Take care buddy,

Rob Allison