Even oldtimers don't get it right

Hi everyone. I hope that your Thanksgiving Day was a blessed one. Ours was perfect, being invited over to friends to spent it with there family.

Jeff and I went out to the placer claims today and our goal was to prove one thing, either we went to far south or the seams have run out. The amount of gold that has come out of this spot is great. Doc has asked that I not share how much I've gotten so I'll keep that promiss. Doc decided that we needed the hole larger so he and his tractor man enlarged it(75'x30'x15') .

Jeff and I ran a total off 125 buckets yesterday from 3 different spots. Out of all that we got 8 little pirces of gold . For those of you who know where we are, I have decided that enouth is enouth. I'm moving upstream where the 3 come together. It is time to move on .

That hole has been good to us but I believe we overshoot the whole thing. So even oldtimers can screw up too. So newbie's, hang in there .

O'29er in 29

• Admin

Hello 29Prospector,

Thanks for posting the story here. Do you need more Global Space to add pictures?

I know about locations "drying" out too well. I've had a couple of nugget locations and dredging spots where I have done well and come to the point the spot(s) just petered out. When a spot produced well you just hate to leave it.

Too bad your spots is not producing as well, but I'm you're thankful you had a good spot to begin with. You told me about some of the gold, so I could only imagine. :D

Hope You, Doc and Friends get back into a "Honey Hole" soon.

P.S. I know we talked about detectors in the pasts. You interested in a used SD? I have a bunch of good, used stuff coming in right now.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Guest keninla

Bob,

Sorry to hear that the hole gave out. Not too surprising though you did not get much the last time. I too think that the place I am working is going to produce. Too bad I can't get there more often. It is a long trip. I am going to try to make it out a few days in December.

See you later

Ken

Bob,

Sorry to hear that the hole gave out. Not too surprising though you did not get much the last time. I too think that the place I am working is going to produce. Too bad I can't get there more often. It is a long trip. I am going to try to make it out a few days in December.

See you later

Ken

Ken,

Not to worry. I'm not done up there. I figure I got at least 30 good places to explore. Let me know when in December and I'll come join you.

bob