NEVADA NUGGET HUNTERS LINK

• Admin

Hello There,

I've been to the forum a million times and there is very little new information. I was hoping the forum would move along a bit better. Come on now you Nevada Nugget Hunters, post more information so we can hear and see about it!!! ;)

That site is saved in my favorites, check it every night along with the other major gold prospecting forums.

Take care,

Rob Allison

whats4supper & Rob,

Thanks for the plugs. Looking at the hit statistics on the forum I think probably a good amount of people have visited the site rather often. I'm not sure about a million times though :blink: . http://clustrmaps.com/counter/maps.php?url...m.org/index.php

It claims 662 total hits were registered yesterday. Well, if that is true that means there are a lot of people being silent on the forum for whatever reason. So, there's fewer posts and "several" onlookers. I do think maybe some of the AZ forums have more retirees to pull from or who do have a little extra time to contribute regularly to the AZ forums they may frequent. Lots of the visitors may not live in Nevada. Personally, I need to do more in the category of setting up reciprocal links with other websites to get it to show up on search engines. There may be other reasons why one might not post but these are more far fetched theories which I won't mull over here. I will say I've not been in the hobby for particularly long so I personally don't feel comfortable doling out a ton of advice on a public forum although I have given some more lengthy discussions in personal messages. Maybe that will change in time.

Rex

Ron,

Thanks, I'll add your site tonight, I do have your wepage among the big list of sites in the Gold Mapping, GPS, & Books section, http://nevadanuggethunters.myfreeforum.org/ftopic2.php but I'll go ahead and add it to the main page. It was good meeting your cousin "LARGO" out at Rye Patch a few weeks ago although I only got to chat a little when I first arrived.

Rex

Hey Rex - If you can, add my site also (see below).

Its a little slow sometimes on the Nevada site, but think that there are just fewer Nevada prospectors out there on the web. Slow or not there is a lot of good information there.

Your encounter with LARGO sounds just about the same as mine - 15 minutes as he was getting ready to head out. Real nice guy however and very knowledgeable.

Chris

oh well. I thought some of the stuff was new, even if it was 'old' before my time.

Maybe it's getting to be like the modern dog: 7 phones numbers: 1 home, 1 office, 1 cell, 1 pager, 1 voice mail, 1 fax, 1 alternate contact, 1 for the wife. all in the same head.

Maybe gold sites are going to outnumber that.

No, there is stuff thats added, but there is no dealer driving the site so things are slower. There is no question that Rob's posts here stimulate, facilitate and help move the site along. Believe me, if Rob never posted here, this would be a much quieter site. I dont think it's a bad thing that its a little slower, its good that its there. In addition, the bigger sites have all been around years longer than the Nevada site. Slow and steady is still fine.

Chris

No, there is stuff thats added, but there is no dealer driving the site so things are slower. There is no question that Rob's posts here stimulate, facilitate and help move the site along. Believe me, if Rob never posted here, this would be a much quieter site. I dont think it's a bad thing that its a little slower, its good that its there. In addition, the bigger sites have all been around years longer than the Nevada site. Slow and steady is still fine.

Chris

Wow Great site on Nevada, It has grown alot since I looked at it last. There is info and maps that I would have paid for. Nuggetbob