New GP 3500

Just ordered a GP 3500 from Rob. Sorry if I took the last one. Don't see the GP 3500 package on the forum post any more. Have been using a Gold Bug 2. Thought it was time to make the Quantum Leap.Auctually was going to get a Eureka Gold, the wife talked me into the GP 3500. I think she wants jewlery. Can I find diamonds with the GP 3500!?

If the Diamonds are attached to a Gold Ring !!!

:D:blink::D

You will be amazed, after using a vlf :P

Take care,

Ed

• Admin

Hello Dredgebug,

Hehe ... Well Minelab stated you can still order them, but they don't have any in stock. I figured until they have them back in stock I will pull the special down. No reason to tease anyone! :D You're going to love the GP3500, especially with the bundle package you will receive. I still have my GP3500 and have no plans to sell it in the near future. Dawn mentioned she wants to go back out, so I will let her use the GP3500, maybe my GPX-4000 if she is nice enough. :lol:

Thanks for the purchase. Detector sell very well this time of year. I must thank Minelab for making such great prospecting, relic and coin detectors.

Looking forward to meeting you on the 24K Club Claims here in a few weeks. All the club members are great people and very helpful. Hopefully we can get over some nuggets to boot.

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison