Saturday's 24K double push

Yo All...Saturday's 24k push should be a good one ...Push 2 paid off great last time and Push 1 might be getting down deep enough for the goodies...Unfortunately, I seriously screwed up my knee last weekend climbing those darn rocks and I'm totally out of commission ...Can't hardly walk :angry::unsure: BUMMER!

Anyhow, hope everyone finds some good ones tomorrow.

Cheers, Yer Bummed Unc in the Dubyah

PS....Check out the Christmas Map Special below...Printing them will give me something to do while everyone else is out finding gold :(:(:(

• Admin

Hello Uncle Ron,

I wasn't able to make it out there today (Saturday), but will be up there tomorrow. Leaverite mentioned today a couple of people were pounding on my old spots. :( You have to be careful up there by yourself, I've had a few close calls with those boulders.

Will be out there tomorrow with a couple new GPX-4000 customers and some other friends. If you're in the area, stop over and hunt.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Yo Rob...Saturday's push was not as great although there were a few nuggets found...One guy, I don't know his name, found the first which also was the biggest...Also it was his first ever nugget...Wahoo...Found with a ?Triton 3" detector? ...I heard it was a couple DWT but didn't get to see it...CK Steve & Lobo Kitty were there...Steve did find one on the push then a nice one up high on the sides of the cliffs on Rich Hill...Leaverite found a pretty little chunk o' gold between the pushes....I had the #2 push all to my self after about 1 PM and found lots o' targets...none gold, though...It'll be interesting to see how you do today....My knee is pretty messed up today :( (Sunday) or I'd go back up...The 24K is turning out to be a real fun club to be part of....Cheers, Unc

• Admin

Hello Uncle Ron,

The nugget you're talking about ended up being only 1/2 Dwt, but nice since it was found with an older brand detector. Good to hear Steve and Kitty found some nuggets.

Today I was out there with Terry, CJ, Leaverite, Bunk and Iggy. We all had a great time.

Iggy didn't have his SD yet, but found some targets with his other VLF detector. Terry got his first GPX-4000 nugget today during field instructions. Leaverite found a nice Dwt piece in push 2. CJ wondered all over the place, but didn't get over a nugget. Bunk showed up late and decided it was too cold to detect. :D I decided to pop a nice 8 Dwt while everyone was just BSing. :blink:

Very few people out there today on the claims.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Yo, Rob...Where did you get the 8 dwt nugget? Push or wild child??? I was out there today too, but Dodacious made me promise to stay on the flat ground out on the Weaver Club flats...Found a few bits of lead and brass...I really want to get back up on the upper Devils nest but my knee is seriously messed up... So, post a photo...Cheers, Unc

• Admin

Hello Uncle Ron,

The nugget was found down lower. I want to get back and work the area before all the locals pound the area to death. :D There is no character to the nugget. Leaverite called it the "Big Turd Nugget!" :lol: Just that typical solid slug type gold that is commonly found on and around Rich Hill.

Kind of hoping you would stop up, but understand you don't want to climb around if you knee is messed up. Larry, the 24K carekeeper took a nasty fall recently and knocked himself out for like 30 minutes. You really have to be careful up there by yourself. One bad fall and you could lay up there for days without help. :(

I will get a picture up tonight or tomorrow. Don't have my camera software uploaded on the new PC yet.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Hi Ron!

I hope your knee gets better! I'm glad I came a way with just cuts and scrape when I decided to the Jack half of Jack and Jill! All are healed now!

Get better soon!

Hey Rob! Do you have a photo of your latest find?

Grats to everyone for their nuggets!

It is raining here in Houston! Another cold front is on the way!

Who knows, maybe we will have a white Xmas this year!

Have a great one everyone!

Regards

Karl