Coiltek " Pocket Rocket "

Rob,

The "Pocket Rocket" & short power cord I got from you is awesome! !!!! B) Took your battery pack & my new coil up to the 24K push--no harness nightmare & no tangled wires--I feel human again. (did'nt find anything gold yet just iron whiskers) Had a great time though. ;):D:D:D

S. Lane --- wonderer

• Admin

Hello Steve,

Glad you like the Coiltek Pocket Rocket. I couldn't count how many I have sold, but they are awesome! I can't wait to get the new ones for the GPX-4000. :D

How many nuggets were found out there today? Heading up tomorrow with a group of people to check the claims out.

P.S. Thanks once again for the business and friendship. Wishing you a nice nugget for Decmember.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Rob,

A few were found this morning, but I don't know the sizes or weights :blink: . Did'nt check with Elly. :o Heck I even saw Uncle Ron limping up there metal detector in hand, can't keep a good man down. ( a little bit of gold will make the pain go away ):D

S. Lane --- wonderer

• Admin

Hello Steve,

Its amazing how that gold keeps a person up and running. I haven't been skunked yet with the GPX-4000, but plan to spend more time tomorrow with customers and training. I might be able to get some time behind my own detector, maybe even a nugget.

We have to work on getting you over a nugget or two. Let me know if you need any tips or suggestions on the GP3500 that you purchased. You know I'm just a phone call away. ;)

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Rob,

Hope you got some Quality time swinging your own detector :) . Its a great way to unwind from the fast pace of the world we live in.

As to finding a nugget it will happen in time --- I'm in no hurry --- I enjoy swinging the coil --- & chatting with the great people up there. I'm finding small targets (settings are right or close), refining my technek. Nothing is ever learned overnight + you have to swing your coil over gold to find it.

I'm of the opinion, you can have a person setup a machine to use in a certain area or certain conditions. 1st - the person learned nothing or very little. 2nd - When the conditions change there up a creek (they have no idea what each knob or switch does). 3rd - Nothing to easly learned ( with-out blood, sweat or tears as they say) or done is cherished.

I can climb a mountain or fly up in a helicoper------which is the most rewarding? :D

I still watch the experts, ask Questions, take advice --- EVOLVE -----Thanks wonderer

• Admin

Hello Steve,

Was out there today with a new GPX-4000 customer and several other friends. Terry, the new detector owner got his first GPX nugget today! :D Leaverite found a nice Dwt piece in one of the pushes and I found a really nice solid 8 Dwt at the end of the day. :o

Had a great time with friends. The weather was beautiful today, just a slight bit chilly though.

Take care,

Rob Allison