Hey Steve (Wonderer)

• Admin

Hello Steve,

Was curious if you took the picture of me working on the 3+ foot hole? If so, any chance you could post it? :D I remember a few weeks prior you had a hole just like it. Tough to walk away knowing what was found there in the past.

P.S. Leaverite said he Bsed with you for an hour or so at the Hill today.

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison'

Hello Steve,

Was curious if you took the picture of me working on the 3+ foot hole? If so, any chance you could post it? :D I remember a few weeks prior you had a hole just like it. Tough to walk away knowing what was found there in the past.

P.S. Leaverite said he Bsed with you for an hour or so at the Hill today.

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison'

Rob, Just got the pictures down loaded --- It's 11:00 PM I'm tired :blink: (never posted pictures on-line or on forums yet) will try tomarrow to post afterwork ;) .

Quite a few are good :) --------- Your A Man On A Mission :o ----------- wonderer

• Admin

Hello Steve,

Had several customers over tonight. Thought it was probably too late to call you. Give me a call tomorrow or I will call you.

P.S. As for posting the picture, make sure you're logged into the forums and then make a post or reply to one. On the bottom of the text screen where you type is a "File Attachment" bar where you click "Browse" and look through your PC for that picture. When you find the picture just click on it and it should show in the bar. Then click "Add this Attachment" and it will attach that picture to the post.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison