tub wash

WHOOPS I MENT TUB SPRINGS! thanks for the reply ron my partner and i will be there after jan. 8 will get in touch with you then. biggest last year nugget size was about 3.5 grams, and very corse untraveled piece but for the most part a lotta of the fine stuff but i didnt get to use my 3500 that much spent most the time drywashing. the big one was found aways north of tub spring about on the county line . cant wait to get the 3500 beepin hope to see ya soon! happy holidays to you and all on the forum !!!! TooL 1st pic is my oldest son a.k.a slimpickens 2nd is gold from dry washer All drywasher gold came off one 40 acre patch from about 7or8 days actual work maybe 5 hours a day

• Admin

Hello Tool,

Are those your claims out there? Haven't spend much time up there in years. Never had much interests in the San Domingo area until my partner found several 1+ ouncers! :o Some good nugget hunting up in that country if you know where to search. I would like to get back to a few very mineralized areas with the new GPX-4000.

If you would ever like to see how the GPX-4000 works up there let me know.

Take care,

Rob Allison

hi rob yes i have a couple claims north of tub springs and you would be welcome to join me for some huntin some time! my partner and i will be there in less than 2weeks until at least march. actually i reallyhope you will im sure you could teach me alot ive had detecters for over 20 years probly got a couple thousand hours or more with em but less than acouple hundred on gold. there is one problem that ican forsee though... the 3500 will end up traded off for a 4000!!!! :D hey maybe i could trade my explorer2 and 3500 for a 4000. :D

• Admin

Hello Tool,

Thanks for the reply back. I've spent some time up in that county, more time to the South of there. However, one of my partners has hunted just about every place out there. This guy loves to hike and explore with a detector and found a lot of places way off the beaten path.

Would be interesting to check out your claims. Heck, if you have a spot I will let you try my GPX-4000 over it.

Well the Explorer II is great for coin/relics, but not the greatest gold detector. However, if you own the GP3500 you're not missing much! I still have my GP3500 and it a great detector. I definately can give you some pointers on the GP3500 and can let you see the GPX-4000 in person. Just shoot me over an email or phone call when you get in and organized. I'm very close to the places, maybe 20-25 minutes away. I live right off of Grand (I-60)

Merry Christmas,

Rob Allison