more power

Has anyone attached a superfix to a gp4000 yet, and if not why not.. more horsepower means more targets..

thanks arahi?????????...

• Admin

Hello arahi666,

Good questions, but haven't heard anyone with one on the GPX-4000. Not sure you need one since most are going back to old patches and finding more nuggets without any added help. Montana Bob is kicking arse and taking names with his on old patches. I wish I had more time to hit some old spots.

Do you have a Minelab GPX-4000? What are your thought if so ...

Take care,

Rob Allison

• 3 weeks later...
Hello arahi666,

Good questions, but haven't heard anyone with one on the GPX-4000. Not sure you need one since most are going back to old patches and finding more nuggets without any added help. Montana Bob is kicking arse and taking names with his on old patches. I wish I had more time to hit some old spots.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hi Rob

Don't have a 4000 yet still a little pissed on the price, I paid $5895 for the gp3500, and the 4000 is $500 cheaper. But I'll get one soon even so, and attach my superfix to it. I'm sure its worth the shot...

Best of luck arahi...

Arahi. Since the GPX4000 has addressed the problem of ground noise and EM interference, it may not see any gain from the Super Fix. The idea of the super fix is to eliminate interference and smooth ground noises which plagued the early GPs and the SDs. It's worth a try I guess, but I don't think there will be much gained.---Bob

Arahi. Since the GPX4000 has addressed the problem of ground noise and EM interference, it may not see any gain from the Super Fix. The idea of the super fix is to eliminate interference and smooth ground noises which plagued the early GPs and the SDs. It's worth a try I guess, but I don't think there will be much gained.---Bob

Hi Bob

Your last sentence says it all, any gain is an advantage, old ground always becomes new again...

...arahi....

Hello arahi666,

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hi Rob

No I don't have a 4000 yet, I'm just waiting untill feb , I'll buy one and keep my 3500 as well , maybe my girlfriend can use it. Excellent forum by the way...

...arahi...

Hi arahi666,

Wedderburn is one of my favourite places in the whole country. Tell me, is an old guy by the name of gunter still living down there?

Lives in the only house in the place that has a blue roof. It's hard to miss. <_<

It would not suprise me if the superfix and the 4000 worked better together then some think. It uses different technology then the 4000. But hey, time will tell! :D