Going Detecting BY Myself tomarrow

I'm so mad about my 2200sd being lost in the mail, I have been in a really Sh---- mood lately, even my wife is saying its only a detector. Yeh! Sure. I guess I will get out in the hills and beat the ground todeath, I have to kill something! Maybe I'll get lucky and find a nugget! Or get eaten by a bear. Which ever comes first is ok with me. Its going to be 24 degs. here in the morning, with a high of 46 should cool me down. Grubstake

Do you want to borrow my WHITES MXT? Theres someone over there that might give you a lesson! Damn, I wish you'd find even a little piece; pick'n on the poor postal employees and now, the internet gods for viruses! WHAT NEXT?

:rolleyes: see you Saturday, Shep :wacko:

Gary if you will carry me piggyback so I can keep my foot elevated I can swing the detector..........then you can put me down and dig the hole for me.....better yet Shep is bigger he can carry me and you dig for me. You better kill the skunk so you can get a nugget. Jerry :lol:B);)

PS. where is the package now?

Best coffee in camp and a witty; what more could one ask for ? :P

HEY, Grubby your post of going out today, was yesterday. Where's the gold????? Will bring over the paper, where man finds nugget on Mariposa street. Need to start walking to Post Office! ;)

Guest sandtrap

Hey, I better not come up there for that mexican meal with you. I was postal letter carrier for 35 years. I would not want you to take out your frustations on ME !! Besides, I don't do SNOW........ :unsure:

Sandtrap, I have talked to everyone but the FBI, tring to get them to stop that package, from going back and forth, between CA. and NC. It seems its mixed up in some Bulk mail. Don't think anyone that works for the postoffice can read anymore! It has three labels on it, an insurance label, a priority mail label and a shipping address label that is 7X11 inches, with minelabs Las Vegas add. on it and my return add. So far it has gone from Mariposa, CA. to Fedralway WA. and then to Bell,CA. From Bell CA. to Greensboro NC. to Bell, CA. from Bell to Greensboro NC, to Bell, CA. Now that detector has traveled more than I did as a longhaul trucker for twenty years! Well close! Grubstake

Guest sandtrap

Oh, they can read, only it is not American. Sorry, but look around. ; some people,pay upwards of $800, learning how to pass the post office test.. This was a "fact" when I retired 14 years ago. The carrier that delivered my retirement folder, did not even know where I was supposed to sign the slip. showing delivery of item. I had to correct him...... GLAD I"M RETIRED from P.O.,, but still working, as you know..